Question 321

Meggy: That's a great idea

Meggy: That's a great idea. It'll be way better than having to go through loud shootings and explosions at night.

(She brings the cage, along with Infinite's soul, to the castle. EGamer-21 helps guard her while she runs to the castle. She arrives at the castle and opens the loose brick that leads to the Sanctuary. She jumps in and puts the emeralds and the soul in very secret places)

Meggy: Okay, I'm ready to get out now. Is there an exit around here other than this hole?

EGamer-21: No, there isn't.

Meggy: Well how am I supposed to get out?

(Mario was walking outside the castle and heard Meggy's voice, as he quickly ran to where she's in trouble)

Mario: Meggy? Are you down there?

Meggy: Yes, and I need out! There's no other way out!

Mario: Meggy, catch this!

(Mario threw down a P-Wing to Meggy, as she grabbed it and started flying out. Just as she got out, she quickly went over to Mario and hugged and kissed him)

Meggy: Thank you so much, Mario. You're the best!

Mario: No problem, Meggy.

(EGamer-21 fortified the entrance to the Sanctuary so nobody could get in)

EGamer-21: There. The Chaos Emeralds are now safe.

Meggy: Wanna fly with me, Mario?

Mario: Let's a-go!

(Meggy carried Mario and flew him all the way to their home)

Meggy: I love flying. It's so beautiful.

Mario: Me too.