Question 367

Meggy: So this can really do all of our chores for us?

Mario: This robot can do wonders!

(eye-p0d started to do some chores around the house, like feeding the pets and cleaning the rooms, as he then got started on doing the laundry. He grabbed every single piece of clothing, including the ones Mario and Meggy are wearing, and started to wash them)

Mario: Damn, I look sexy.

(Meggy immediately grabbed a blanket to cover her naked body in case somebody might be looking at her like this)

Meggy: Well, at least the robot is helping us out. That's a good thing.

Mario: It definitely is, Meggy. We don't have to do our chores anymore! I love this robot!

Meggy: Me too. Thanks for the gift, Hooked. Also, I can't decipher "A C M D" to a real name. Sorry. Your first gift was really good. I can't wait to see what the rest of your gifts will offer.

Mario: This can also make food! Which means I'll never run out of spaghetti! eye-p0d, make me spaghetti.

(eye-p0d started to cook spaghetti as it finished up the laundry and set the clothes on the table. Mario and Meggy put a pair of their clothes back on, and 10 minutes later, eye-p0d finished the spaghetti and the couple started to eat it)