Question 203

Meggy: Oh... Mario is not gonna like this. (hides the spaghetti in a secret place) Let's just hope he doesn't go crazy.

5 minutes later...

Mario: (looks in the place where that spaghetti used to be and noticed the spaghetti is gone) Oh... could you go get spaghetti from the store, Meggy?

Meggy (thoughts): Oh wow. Taking it a little easy so far. Maybe I'll just go to the store just for the heck of it.

Meggy: Okay, Mario. (walks to the store and sees that the store is out of spaghetti)

Meggy (thoughts): That's quite a coincidence.

Meggy: (walks back home and tells Mario there is no spaghetti)

Mario: No... SPAGHETTI?!?! (starts to run out of the house and beat everyone he sees up)

Meggy: Mario, stop! (grabs Mario) There's still spaghetti! This question someone asked caused this to happen.

Mario: What...? Where?

Meggy: That question forced me to hide it from you. (takes Mario to where she hid the spaghetti)

Mario: OOOOOOOOOOH! (gets naked and eats some of the spaghetti)

Meggy: Okay... Mario, I'm so sorry for...

Mario: Just don't ever... wait... actually, blame the person who asked the question. Anyways, on with my lunch. (starts eating spaghetti)

Meggy: Yeah. I don't want Mario to be upset or angry, so maybe stop asking questions like that, everyone.