Question 329

Meggy: Mario! We finally know where the last Chaos Emerald is located!

Mario: We gotta get there now! Pingas!

(The portal opened up, and they quickly jumped in and arrived at an empty forest in the other side)

Meggy: Where are we?

Mario: This forest looks way too dark. I'm scared.

Meggy: Don't worry, Mario. We won't be here long. We just gotta find that Chaos Emerald and fast!

(They heard a laugh that sounded like Mario's)

Meggy: Mario, did you laugh just now?

Mario: What? No I didn't. What we just heard kinda sounded like me, didn't it?

(They then heard a laugh that sounded like Meggy's)

Mario: Did you laugh, Meggy?

Meggy: I didn't laugh. What's going on?

(Two mysterious laughing figures appeared in front of them)

Mario: Are these two... the you and me of this universe?

SMG4tale Mario: Oh my god! I thought you two were meme reviewers, but they're actually us, Meggy!

SMG4tale Meggy: This cannot be real.

Meggy: Oh, it is, Meggy, or should I say, me.

(SMG4tale Mario and Meggy are surprised at seeing themselves from another universe)

Mario: You two look more darker than I expected.

SMG4tale Mario: Well, something about a war happened in our universe a long time ago, so that's why we look darker.

Meggy: And are you two in love?

SMG4tale Meggy: Of course we are.

(SMG4tale Mario and Meggy kissed each other)

Mario: Nice.

Meggy: Now for why we're here. An emerald seemed to land in your universe, and we need it.

SMG4tale Mario: Oh, what a surprise! We're carrying it right now!

Meggy: Thank you very much.

(They gave the Chaos Emerald to Mario and Meggy)

Mario: Well, good luck on your relationship, you two.

Meggy: Let's just hope you two aren't killed by a person who wants to kill everyone.

SMG4tale Meggy: Yeah. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Mario: Pingas.

(The portal opened up)

Mario and Meggy: Goodbye, you two lovebirds!

SMG4tale Mario and Meggy: Bye!

(Mario and Meggy jumped in the portal, went back to their universe, and immediately ran to Peach's Castle)

Meggy: EGamer! We got another emerald!

(EGamer-21 appeared and reopened up the hole leading to the Sanctuary. Meggy aimed at the cage the other emeralds are in and threw the emerald they just found right inside the cage)

Mario: Great shot, Meggy!

Meggy: Thanks, Mario.

EGamer-21: And now to close this back up.

(EGamer-21 closed the hole back up, as Mario and Meggy held hands while walking home)

Mario: Exploring other universes is amazing, don't you think?

Meggy: It sure is. It is quite a big discovery to us to be seeing the two of us in love in different universes.

Mario: That's the way it should be for every universe. The two of us are strong together, no matter which universe we're in.

(They kissed each other and arrived back home)