Question 253

Meggy: W-what?

Meggy: W-what?

Mario: Meggy? (looks at the question) Oh no.

Meggy: Mario. Take... him... out.

Mario: Alright, Meggy. I'll do it.

(He ran out of the house to find Scourge, While Alex and some of Meggy's other friends went inside her house)

Alex: Hey Meggy. We haven't heard from you since this morning. What's going on?

(Meggy's face got red and looked down once he said that)

Meggy: I hated this morning.

Clauds: Why?

Meggy: Don't you tell anybody else about this... but Dark Squid and some of her partners took things too far. I pranked them by taking one of their pieces of clothing each and keeping them yesterday, but they took revenge by breaking into my house that night and took every single piece of my clothes, including the ones I wore. I was nude for the morning, so I had to hide in my basement to answer the questions.

JCR: Dear god.

Inkura: That's terrible.

Meggy: Mario later broke into their base and got my clothes back, and I was relieved.

Violet: You're right. They have gone too far.

Meggy: But just now, it got worse. Someone... took pictures of me... while I was... nude. (starts to cry)

Poool157: You know the name who did this?

Meggy: *sniff* Scourge.

Mario: (walks back in the house holding an injured body of Scourge) There he is! (throws Scourge on the floor)

Scourge: Why are you doing this? Why can't I beat my meat to this? (That was hard to write. I'm so sorry)

Meggy: Oh god, that's disgusting! Get him!

(Everyone beat up Scourge for what he did)

Mario: You sick shit. (punches Scourge in the nuts)

Scourge: (screams)

Infinite: You deserved this, Scourge.