Question 281

Soldier: You there! You will give me that hat!

Meggy: (runs away)

Soldier: I want that hat!

Meggy: (hides behind a box) He won't find me if I hide.

Soldier: (appears behind Meggy) Hello again!

Meggy: (screams and runs away again)

5 minutes later...

Meggy: Looks like I lost him. I better call home. (walks over to a payphone, which was actually Soldier in disguise)

Soldier: Beep beep boop. I am a telephone.

Meggy: (shoots Soldier in the nuts)

Soldier: Oh, my American teabags!

Meggy: (runs away again until he comes across someone in Mario's clothing thinking it's Mario, and runs over to him) Mario. You gotta help me. This crazy guy wants my hat, and...

Soldier: (reveals himself) Who you callin' crazy!

Meggy: (screams)

Soldier: (takes Meggy's headgear)

Meggy: (sees Soldier running away with her headgear) You come back here! (runs into the real Mario)

Mario: Hey Meggy. Where's your headgear?

Meggy: This weird soldier guy took them away, and I gotta get them back.

Mario: Oh, I hate that soldier. Very crazy guy. Always obsessed with hats. Of course I'll help you out. (runs over to Soldier) Hey dick.

Soldier: Huh? Oh no.

Mario: (shoots Soldier with the Double Barrel Splattershot of Impending Doom, leaving Meggy's beanie, goggles, and headphones on the ground) Oh yeah! (runs over to Meggy and gives her the headgear back)

Meggy: Thank you, Mario. (puts her headgear back on)

Mario: No problem, Meggy. What's a great friend for? (kisses Meggy on the cheek)

Meggy: (blushes and laughs)