Question 337

(They arrived at the castle with their weapons with them and went inside)

Mario: OH MY GOD!

Meggy: H-how did this happen?

(They saw Mephiles right beside a dark version of Infinite)

Mephiles: Did you miss me?

Mario: Don't you dare do this to our friends!

(They looked down to see a hole in the floor leading to the Sanctuary)

Meggy: Oh no! (jumps down the hole and grabs the cage holding the four Chaos Emeralds) You're never gonna take these away and destroy the multiverse!

Mario: Don't get trapped in there! Catch this! (throws a P-Wing down the hole and beside Meggy)

Meggy: (touches the P-Wing and starts to fly back to the main floor with the cage containing the Chaos Emeralds in her hands) Mario, take these and bring everyone from Infinite's universe over here quick!

Mario: Got it! Pingas!

(A portal leading to Infinite's universe opened up, and Mario jumped in it)

Meggy: Infinite... what has Mephiles done to you?

Mephiles: Infinite is mine now, Meggy.

Meggy: No! Infinite, this isn't you! Do you remember all of the great times we had? You saved me and my husband from danger many times, and we trusted you to protect us during the war. Please... don't be like this.

Mephiles: Okay, enough of this! It's time for you to die.

(Meggy got out her Anti-Mephiles Bat and prepared to fight Mephiles)

Meggy (thoughts): Everyone else from Infinite's universe will be here in just a little bit, Meggy. Help is on the way soon. We gotta get the real Infinite back.

(To be continued in the next chapter of Infinitetheedge 's Meggy X Reader)