Question 310

Meggy: Mephiles

Meggy: Mephiles.

Mephiles: Give me the Chaos Emerald, Meggy.

Meggy: I will never give it to a villainous powerful being like you!

Mephiles: Look at what I have with me, Meggy. (summons Infinite's soul)

Meggy: Infinite!

Mephiles: If you won't give it up, then I'll destroy his soul, never to return to the world of the living, just like his brothers and sisters.

Xeggy: So what do you say, Meggy? Give the Chaos Emerald to us, or lose your friend forever?

Meggy (thoughts): Oh no. What am I going to do? If I give the Chaos Emerald to them, the multiverse will end. If I don't, then one of my greatest friends, Infinite, will be gone forever.

Mario: Excuse me for a moment. I'm gonna go get something from the house.

Xeggy: Go ahead.

(Mario walked in the house and grabbed the Anti-Mephiles Bat. He went out and gave it to Meggy)

Mario (whispers): Break his f*cking legs.

Meggy: I've made my decision.

Mephiles: And what is i...

(Meggy quickly ran over to Mephiles and hit his legs with the Anti-Mephiles Bat)

Mephiles: (screams in pain)

Meggy: Mario! Grab Infinite's soul!

(Mario grabbed Infinite's soul, as Xeggy started to shoot at them, but Meggy deflected the shots with her Blade of Decimation. Mario ran into the house, as Meggy walked backwards towards the house while still deflecting the shots. She quickly went inside the house just as she was near the door)

Xeggy: (stomps the ground in anger) Damn it! We were so close!

Mephiles: My f*cking legs are broken!

Xeggy: Let's go back to the other universe. I'll heal your legs there.

Mephiles: Okay. And what happened to Infinite's soul?

Xeggy: They took it!

Mephiles: Goddamnit! *sigh* Well, there are many other people to kill back in the other universe.

(Mephiles and Xeggy teleported back to Infinite's universe, as Mario quickly put Infinite's soul inside a very secure chest with tons of locks of different kinds)

Mario: Let's see them try and get through this!

Meggy: But where do we put the chest?

Mario: I know.

(Mario drilled another hole in the basement and put the chest inside of it. He closed the hole up)

Mario: They'll never find it down there.

Meggy: Thanks, Mario. Now Infinite still has a chance of coming back to life.