Question 318

Mario: WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Meggy: (starts walking out of the house just as they finished shooting and started to talk to @EGamer-21 .

Meggy: Uh, EGamer?

EGamer-21: Yes?

Meggy: Look, I appreciate your help, but... can you change this to something... a little more quieter, please?

EGamer-21: Sorry, Meggy. No can do. I gotta stay here and guard your home killing any enemy in sight...

(The alarm sounded again)

EGamer-21: COME AND GET SOME, FIEND! (starts shooting and making loud noises again)

Meggy: (covers her ears, goes back inside, and tries to tell Mario something over the noise by shouting) I can't stand this noise! We gotta sleep somewhere quiet tonight!

Mario: The castle should be nice and quiet!

Meggy: Good idea!

(Mario and Meggy walked out of the house and went down the pipe to the castle, where they saw SMG4 and Tari playing games, as they noticed them)

SMG4: Well, look who decided to come here and spend the night with us.

Mario: We just want a place of peace and quiet far away from the loud defences at Meggy's house.

Tari: Well, you two have a good night. There's a bed downstairs.

Meggy: Thanks.

(Mario and Meggy went to bed)

Mario: Good night, Meggy.

Meggy: Good night, Mario.

(They kissed each other, as they continued to sleep in peace)