Question 311

Meggy: I'll help you out, Machito. Mario?

Mario: Pingas.

(A portal to Machito's universe opens up, and Meggy jumped into it and arrived there. She ran to where Machito's friends are)

Meggy: Hi, I'm Meggy. Machito's friend. Do you know where the Chaos Emerald is?

Ruby: You know about this?

Meggy: Yeah. Another Chaos Emerald fell into my house too.

Weiss: I got it, Meggy. Why do you want this?

Meggy: I'm getting it before the villains come to this universe and steal it. It'll be safe and secure in my universe. I hope you'll all be safe. I don't want you to be killed by Mephiles.

Blake: Good luck, Meggy.

(The portal opened up again and she went back to her universe. She put the Chaos Emerald inside the same cage the other Chaos Emerald is in, so now both of the emeralds are safe)

Meggy: Try and get these now, Mephiles.

(Meggy then heard Mario making a celebratory yelling noise)

Meggy: Mario, what's going on? (runs back up the stairs to see Mario wearing a football jersey and preparing snacks)

Mario: Don't you know, Meggy? It's the biggest sporting event of all time!

Meggy: What're you talking about?

Mario: You know that one time we played a bunch of sports, and one of them was football?

Meggy: Yeah.

Mario: Well, imagine watching a ton of strong professionals playing that sport, running into each other like madmen and throwing a ball around. But now this time it's an annual thing where they're playing over a trophy, the commercials are more hilarious, and there's actual entertainment is during halftime. What I'm talking about is the Super Bowl! The best sporting event in history! (smashes two beer cans together, breaking them)

Meggy: This sounds pretty exciting. Now I'm interested in this "Super Bowl" thing.

Mario: Yeah! Now I gotta get you prepared. Put your arms up, Meggy.

(Meggy put her arms up, and Mario put a jersey on her)

Mario: Lookin' good, Meggy!

Meggy: So do you, sweetie. I'm gonna love the Super Bowl tonight.

Mario: I got the snacks and drinks to bring to the castle, which is where we're gonna watch the Super Bowl.

Meggy: I'll help you bring them.

Mario: Thanks, Meggy. Tonight is gonna be awesome!

Meggy: Indeed, Mario. I hope all of the people asking questions will understand that I'm gone.

(Mario and Meggy started walking towards the castle, snacks and drinks in hand so they can be refreshed while watching the Super Bowl)