Question 347

(After the multiverse came back and everyone got back home)

Meggy: It feels so good to be back.

Mario: We're now able to continue our married life for as long as we live.

Meggy: You said it, Mario. Wait! I forgot to give something to Infinite!

Mario: You wanna give a gift to Infinite?

Meggy: Yes. Just a "welcome back" gift for him, that's all. Come outside to see the gift.

Mario: Okie dokie. (walks outside to see 2 gallons of Fanta, Infinite's favourite drink) HOLY SHIT!

Meggy: I think he'll love this because it's his favourite.

Mario: Well, I hope he does love your gift. Pingas.

(A giant portal to Infinite's universe opened up, and Meggy walked in with her gift. She arrived at Infinite's universe and called Infinite to come out)

Meggy: Infinite! I have something for you!

Infinite: (opens the door) Meggy?

Meggy: The one who loves Mario. Yes. Look at what I have for you.

Infinite: Holy crap! Is that... Fanta?

Meggy: 2 gallons of it just for you, but you can share it if you want. This is a "welcome back" gift since you came back and saved us just recently.

Infinite: Wow! Thank you, Meggy!

Meggy: You're welcome, Infinite. You can come and visit my universe anytime, and my friends and I can visit yours as well.

Infinite: (flies up to the top of the gallons of Fanta, dips a glass in it, and starts drinking from it) Still love it.

Meggy: Well, see you later, Infinite. Glad you loved my gift.

(The portal opened back up and Meggy waved goodbye to Infinite as she went back to her universe)

Mario: So how did it go?

Meggy: It went great. Infinite loved it.

Mario: Alright, good for him. He's quite a great friend to us, and he deserves his gift.

Meggy: True that, Mario.