Question 312

Meggy: It was great! I'm starting to love the sport of football. It was so much fun, and I feel good for the Patriots winning. I wasn't rooting for either side from the start. I just wanted to see the sporting action! I don't know where Mario and some of the other boys are after that... incident... at the halftime show.

Yesterday, 6:00 PM

(Many people were running around the city rioting and screaming very angrily, all because of one terrible reason)

Mario: WHY WAS SWEET VICTORY ONLY THERE FOR TEN SECONDS?!

SMG4: STEPHEN HILLENBURG DIDN'T DIE FOR THIS!

Bob: MaRrOoN 5 AnD tHe NfL aRe GoNnA pAy FoR tHe HoRrIbLe CrImE tHeY'vE dOnE.

(Mario, SMG4, Bob, Toad, and Bowser were rioting alongside everyone else for the rest of the night. A couple of their other friends, including Onyx, Geof, and even Alex and Inkura were now starting to riot as well. It was pure chaos)

The next morning...

(Everyone who rioted was fast asleep, and the ones who broke into buildings were gathered up and arrested by the police. Mario and the others woke up)

Mario: What happened last night?

SMG4: We were rioting about what they did at the halftime show?

Mario: You guys continue your rioting. I just found out that I left my wife alone, and I gotta apologize to her.

SMG4: Oh god, I left my girlfriend alone too!

Bob: I sTiLl WaNnA rIoT, yOu PuSsIeS.

Toad: Right behind you, Bob.

Bob: HeLl YeAh!

(SMG4 and Bowser went back to the castle, while Mario went back to his house and opened the door to immediately be greeted by Meggy hugging him)

Meggy: Where were you? I was so worried about you!

Mario: I'm sorry for leaving you alone, Meggy. I now know that a small little song to commemorate a dead creator not appearing in a huge event isn't the end of the world. I'll make it up to you by going out on a date with you. What do you say, Meggy?

Meggy: I would love that. I forgive you, Mario.

(Mario and Meggy kissed each other, as they walked out of the house and started their date)