Question 267

Meggy: Yeah. Good idea, Reader. (grabs the Blade of Decimation) It's time to kill those Chaos Space Marines.

Mario: Mario's gonna do something very illegal.

ReaderFromWR: Blood Ravens!

Blood Ravens: Yeah!

Infinite: I... can't go... with you guys. I'm... powerless.

Infinite: Nice

Infinite: Nice.

ReaderFromWR: Let's find those Chaos Space Marines, Blood Ravens!

(Mario, Meggy, ReaderFromWR, and all of their Blood Ravens started running their way to the base of the Chaos Space Marines, and they arrived there half an hour later)

Meggy: Time for those Chaos Space Marines to pay for stealing our Chaos Emeralds, along with those other things.

(They ran into the base and saw the four Chaos Space Marines celebrating)

CSM1: Those retards sure have gotten our revenge for killing one of us.

Mario: Who you callin' retards... except for me.

(The CSMs turned around to see Meggy and the others with angry faces)

Meggy: Where are the emeralds?

CSM2: Like we're telling you.

ReaderFromWR: Blood Ravens. Take care of every Chaos Space Marine in sight. Mario, Meggy, and I will search for the Chaos Emeralds. Now, Blood Ravens! Take care of them!

(The Blood Ravens started to attack all of the CSMs, while Mario, Meggy, and ReaderFromWR searched from the bottom all the way up to the top of the building, then they found the Chaos Emeralds, guarded by Mephiles)

Mephiles: Welcome back, Meggy. The Chaos Emeralds are by my side, and you can't stop me this time. Look at what I'm gonna do right now.

ReaderFromWR: Oh no. If he touches the emeralds, it's over for all of us.

Meggy: I got this. (runs at Mephiles with the Blade of Decimation and slashes it on him, but he's immune) What the hell? (keeps hitting Mephiles, but he's still not hurt) He's immune!

Mephiles: Enough of this. (pushes Meggy away)

Mario: Oh no. What are we gonna do no... (gets an idea) Hey Meggy!

Meggy: Yeah?

Mario: PAINT!

(After she heard that, she went crazy and painted everything on the top floor, and the ink was so strong that it pushed Mephiles out the window and made him fall, but he started to fly soon after)

Mephiles: You win this round, but I'll be back... alongside Dark Squid. (flies back to Dark Squid's base)

ReaderFromWR: The Chaos Emeralds! Right in front of us!

Meggy: Yes! We got them! Now let's get back.

(They ran back down the base and came across the dead bodies of all the CSMs in base)

ReaderFromWR: Woah. Blood Ravens. Good job, I guess. Now let's go!

(They all ran back home, with the Blood Ravens running to an empty place, ready once ReaderFromWR calls them out, as he, Meggy, and Mario went inside and saw Infinite looking sick)

Infinite: You got the Chaos Emeralds back?

Mario: Yes we did. What happened to you?

ReaderFromWR: I guess it's because of the lack of powers. (starts to make the Phantom Ruby smoothie)

Meggy: Can I take care of the scorpions?

Mario: Take it away, Meggy.

(As Meggy slashed all of the scorpions out, the Phantom Ruby smoothie was done and ReaderFromWR gave it to Infinite)

Infinite: (drinks the smoothie) I... feel... powerful again!

Meggy: (finishes slashing the scorpions) Now things are looking normal again.