Bonus: The Departure

Mario: Infinite! Reader! We got something to tell you.

(They walk over to Mario and Meggy to listen to what they'll say)

Meggy: We all know that New Year's is coming, and Mario and I are hoping to have New Year's by ourselves, but since we don't want to make our friends sad, we're thinking of having our last night of the year together... alone... with nobody other than our pets around... to be tonight.

ReaderFromWR: Does this mean you're kicking us out?

Mario: We're not kicking you out. We're just kindly asking you to leave.

Meggy: Don't worry. There's a place that we're sending both of you to. Peach's castle.

Infinite: Hope what I'm saying doesn't weird you out, but I recognize that place. You'll see what I mean later.

Mario: Well, you two. I guess this is goodbye for now.

ReaderFromWR: We'll see you at the New Year's party.

Meggy: Goodbye, both of you.

Infinite: We'll always be there to help you out.

(They both walked out and got met with a pile of snow hitting them)

ReaderFromWR: I don't think I should walk this out. I still need to rest.

Infinite: I'll hold you on the way to the castle. (goes to the exit, but sees that it's blocked because of the snow) Damnit. The exit is blocked.

ReaderFromWR: So what now?

Infinite: I guess we gotta go the long route.

(As Infinite and ReaderFromWR started their long walk to Peach's castle, Mario and Meggy were starting their romantic night in their house)

Mario: Our last night alone. Isn't it great, Meggy?

Meggy: It sure is. Sitting together, drinking a nice cup of hot chocolate, and enjoying ourselves. I hope that Infinite and Reader will be okay and rest well at the castle from now on.

Mario: Of course they will. That castle is way better than our rather small house.

Meggy: I guess you're right. I love you, Mario.

Mario: I love you too, Meggy.

(They both kissed each other, and enjoyed their night together, both taking a break from the questions. Tomorrow will be a day-long break for them as they'll be at the castle for the New Year's party, and the day after that, Meggy has a question asked from Part 1 that she's saving for last, and then they'll get started on preparing for their wedding)