Question 300!

Meggy: It's finally here. Thank you all for 300 questions! It's been a long journey, but I know it's gonna be worth it for this huge question. Let's see.
(reads the question)
Ooh, I'm excited!
(walks to an empty training ground, Chainsword in hand)
Hey Desti!

Desti: (walks out of the shadows of a building, Chainsword in her hand)
Ah, I see you have a Chainsword too.

Meggy: Cut the crap, Desti. Let's fight with these things.

(Meggy and Desti were staring at each other angrily, and they stood for a few minutes. Everything around them was silent. After those few minutes passed, Desti presses the record button on her phone)

Desti (thoughts): It's time for my revenge.

(Desti unexpectedly ran towards Meggy and slashes her shorts, ripping them off. Meggy noticed that she was exposed, as she gasped and pulled her shirt down to cover herself)

Meggy: Desti, what the hell?! This is embarrassing!

Desti: (laughs)
This is revenge for humiliating me earlier! And you can kiss your social life goodbye once this footage goes onto Off the Hook!
(runs away)
See ya, Meggy... and her panties!

Meggy: You get back here! I don't wanna be humiliated again!

(Meggy started to chase Desti, with one hand holding her Chainsword, and the other hand still pulling her shirt down)

Desti: Oh, how hilarious. Meggy's running around in her...

Meggy: I don't want to hear it! Just don't give them the footage please!

Desti: Of course not! Also, guess what's in front of us?

Meggy: What?

(An entire section filled with citizens of Inkopolis walking was in front of them, and as soon as Meggy saw one person, she immediately stopped running and hid behind a wall so nobody could see her)

Desti: (laughs evilly)
The studio is only half a mile away, and all of the laughter that will come from people seeing this is gonna be worth it! So long, pantsless prune!

(As Desti continued running, Meggy started to cry until Mario came in)

Mario: Hey, Megg-WOAH!
(nosebleeds until he quickly covers it)

Meggy: Just don't look at me. I'm going to be on TV in a few hours like this.

Mario: (keeps covering his nosebleed)
What happened, Meggy?

(Meggy told Mario about what happened and what Desti is gonna do with the footage she recorded)

Meggy: In just a few hours, my life is gonna be ruined... again!

Mario: Oh no, it won't! I'll take care of Desti for you. Stay here.
(gives Meggy a cardboard box)
Just do what Snake does and hide in this box!
(gets out a Cape Feather and turns into Cape Mario)
I'll be right back!

Meggy: Thank you. One last thing.

Mario: Yeah?

Meggy: Here.
(gives Mario the Chainsword)
Kill her. I'm not kidding. Just kill her... please.

Mario: Of course I will, Meggy.

(Mario started to fly with the cape, and after a few minutes, he spotted Desti still running towards the studio)

Mario: It's a-time for you to die!

(Mario started to dive bomb towards Desti, with his Chainsword ready to slice her)

Desti: (turns around)
WHAT THE FU-

(In a matter of seconds, Mario sliced Desti in half with the Chainsword. All the way from top to bottom, Desti's now split in half and she's dead)

Mario: Good riddance. This is what you get for doing terrible things to my wife.
(grabs Desti's phone and deletes the video of Meggy pantsless, and drops the phone on Desti's dead corpse)
Here's your phone back, horrible bitch.

(While Mario was on her way back to Meggy's location, he grabbed another pair of her shorts from home, and continued on until he's at his destination)

Mario: Meggy. Desti is now gone. The video is now deleted. And lastly, here's your shorts back.

Meggy: (quickly puts the pair of shorts on and starts to hug Mario)
You're the greatest, Mario.

Mario: No, you're the greatest!

Meggy: Let's just say we're both the greatest. Okay, Mario?

Mario: Okie dokie.

(Mario and Meggy kissed each other, and they held hands and started to walk home, as Meggy started to do her speech)

Meggy: Once again, thank you all for sticking with me for this long, and for helping me get to 300 questions. I hope that you loved it from the beginning to where we are now. You're all very friendly, and people like you make me so happy. Thank you all again so much for getting me to 300 questions. Let's all hope we get to 400 questions very soon. See you all tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

Meanwhile...

(SMG3 saw Desti's dead body and screamed)

SMG3: I gotta find a 1-Up Mushroom!
(starts running all around Inkopolis until he finds a 1-Up, as he brings it to Desti and revives her)

Desti: Wh-what happened?

SMG3: (hugs Desti while crying)
I was so worried about you. Somebody killed you!

Desti: I saw the killer. It was Maria.

SMG3: Mario. That son of a bitch! I'll get him for killing you, mark my words!

Desti: Okay, SMG3. But now I'm gonna continue running towards the studio to humiliate Meggy. (looks in her phone and saw that the video's gone) Goddamnit!

SMG3: It's okay, Desti. You already got your revenge. Meggy humiliated is already enough for us. Besides, we already humiliated Meggy on TV a while ago. I just want us to stay close together, Desti. We've been through a lot. Even us villains need a rest.

Desti: Okay, SMG3. I'm going to rest.

SMG3: That's the spirit, Desti.

(SMG3 and Desti held hands and went back to their underground base)

Ask Meggy Anything! Part 2 (Questions 190-376)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें