Chapter 46-50

C46

Cheng Feng's sudden punch, but after thinking that there was Xiao Jing behind him and if he had dodged, she definitely wouldn't have been able to dodge, so he just took it without dodging.

Xiao Hong took two steps back to protect Xiao Jing. He lowered his head, and looked at a large hole in his chest that had been corroded after coming into contact with Shen Cheng Feng, and furrowed his brows.

Shen Cheng Feng's eyes flicker, it was the first time he saw Xiao Hong, who was like an ice mountain, protecting a person like this.

As expected, this Xiao Jing, who had not been mentioned in the Xiao family for so many years, was very interesting, at least to him, he was very interesting.

Xiao Jing grabbed Xiao Hong's hand, looking nervous: "Second brother, this matter started because of me, let me and Captain have a good talk, we should make peace."

"Since General Shen has already mentioned our Xiao Family, our Xiao Family will not let this matter rest. No matter what, Xiao Jing is a member of our Xiao Family, and our Xiao Family will not be taught a lesson by outsiders." Xiao Hong pointed to the direction of the main door and indifferently said, "You wait outside."

"Captain, second brother!" Xiao Jing was in a bit of a difficult situation. She naturally believed in her second brother's capabilities, if she fought with Hell Shen, although he might be injured, it wouldn't endanger his life.

But after that? She was not the one who had been hurt, she was the one in charge of the aftermath, and she was the one who had been complained about until the day of intensive training.

"Get out!" Shen Cheng Feng put on his gloves and pants, his sinister eyes staring at Xiao Hong who was already prepared to attack.

Xiao Hong took a big stride forward, almost flying in front of Shen Cheng Feng. His punches were like rain, if such a sharp and heavy punch were to hit an ordinary person, he would definitely lose all combat strength in an instant, and even endanger his life.

Shen Cheng Feng, on the other hand, did not hesitate in the slightest. Using violence to suppress violence, he similarly punched downwards at the same time.

Xiao Hong jumped away, without any hesitation, he raised his leg and kicked.

Shen Cheng Feng's body flickered, and without leaving a trace, he dodged his next attack.

BOOM! Xiao Hong's foot landed on the water tap, and with a 'pa' sound, a corner of the tap cracked open, and water gradually spurted out from the hole.

The two of them stood under the water. Their expressions were calm again, as if they were preparing for the next attack. "Do you know why I'm so curious about Xiao Jing?"

Shen Cheng Feng clenched his fists, and the sound of bones grinding together could be heard in the quiet air.

Xiao Hong's pupils tightened, he did not even know why his useless family member, Xiao Jing, was chosen by the Hell Shen. With her abilities, forget about Special Operation Force having a seat for her, even ordinary troops were not suitable for her physique. Why was Hell Shen suddenly so curious about her?

"I have to be thankful to General Xiao Ye for this matter. If not for his recommendation to the special Xiao Jing, I would never have known that there would still be someone who was immune to me in this world."

"Xiao Ye!"

"Xiao Jing is very important to me. No matter how many people your Xiao Clan sends this time, I will not let him leave. If you want to rob him, then do it if you are not afraid of death." Shen Cheng Feng crooked his finger at Xiao Hong. It was clear that he was provoking him.