Chapter 176-180

C176

He had seen thick-skinned people before, but he had never seen such a brazen person.

Xiao Jing looked at the group leader who was talking nonsense, then looked at General Yan Mo, whose heart was as if it had been struck to the brink of death. Suddenly, she wanted to persuade the team leader that he was your uncle after all, would your conscience really hurt if you bullied your own uncle like this?

Shen Chengfeng cast a sidelong glance at the little soldier who was staring at him. There was no emotion in his eyes, as if he was telling her, "It won't hurt. Since when did I have any conscience?"

Xiao Jing shook her head and sighed on behalf of General Yan Mo.

Yan Mo clenched his hands into fists, "I don't care if he is not harmed by you. Things like feelings always come first, and he is mine."

Xiao Jing shook her head again. Why is this child so stubborn? She seemed to tell him that if you continue like this, I'll strip off the captain and then have a great harmony of life with him in front of you.

Ha ha-ha, I am really beautiful not only for my beauty, but also for my beauty.

Shen Chengfeng noticed the little soldier who was giggling by himself and pushed her into the room, "Go in and wait."

Xiao Jing came back to her senses and held her face in her hands. What was she thinking just now?

She actually wanted to strip the captain and kiss him from his forehead to his toes?

Seeing that she did not move, Shen Chengfeng did not say anything and just threw her into the dorm.

A ball of fire burned in Yan Mo's heart. Unable to endure it any longer, he raised his fist and smashed it over.

Shen Chengfeng hurriedly retreated backwards and his feet pressed against the wall as he caught Yan Mo's heavy fists with both of his hands. After that, he crossed his arms and forcefully grabbed Yan Mo's shoulders.

Yan Mo rolled around in the air, then landed on the ground after spinning 360 degrees. His eyes were burning with flames; he was really angry now.

Shen Chengfeng frowned as he knew his uncle's character. He was usually like a weakling, but once he became serious, he looked like a dragon that was suddenly woken up. He was so aggressive that he could incinerate all the living creatures around him.

Yan Mo clenched his fist tightly, while the bones in his fingers creaked and creaked.

Shen Chengfeng said, "Uncle, are you serious?"

"Today, I will tell you. I won't give up on Xiao Jing. Unless you beat me down, as long as I still have a breath left, I will take him away today."

Before he finished his words, Yan Mo once again crazily attacked.

Shen Chengfeng climbed over the fence and jumped straight down from the second floor.

Yan Mo followed closely behind, landing on the ground one after the other.

The moment Shen Chengfeng landed on the ground, he grabbed a handful of dust. When he saw the figure chasing him, he threw it backwards.

Yan Mo stopped attacking and turned around to dodge to the side.

Shen Chengfeng's eyes and hands were quick as he rushed forward. He raised his leg and charged forward like a meteorite descending from the sky. With a destructive force, he smashed his foot into the ground, creating a deep crater.

Yan Mo had been kicked two meters away. He looked at the footprints on his chest area, then rushed up again with one breath. He threw out one punch after another, as if he was improvising randomly.