Chapter 171-175

C171

“You’re Xiao Jing?”

“Xiao Ye said your body is very special, I’d like to see what’s special about it.”

“What is a soldier? He is still fearless in the face of death. It’s not because he can obtain glory after completing a mission, but because of the responsibility he carries on his shoulders.”

“You will always write a note in your drawer, day after day, year after year, perhaps for the rest of your life, perhaps tomorrow. You can quit, but only once.”

“Three thousand word review …”

Five thousand words of self-reflection …

10,000 words to review…

“Whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh.”

Xiao Jing woke up from her nightmare. Sweat covered her entire forehead.

One month had passed since the return of North Island. She had not received any news of Shen Chengfeng. The day the helicopter landed, they were rescued and then what?

Then the captain never came back.

He …

Was he dead?

Xiao Jing raised her hand and pressed it against her chest. The throbbing here was very painful.

Recently, she seemed to have been dreaming of the captain for no reason. He would smile at her as if he was a flower addict. Then, he would ask her to write a self-reflection. It was clearly a terrifying dream, but why would his heart hurt?

Xiao Jing tiredly sat up from the bed and gazed at the empty dormitory. She walked to the table and poured a cup of water.

“Eighteen, the people above, quickly gather.”

There was a series of knocks on the door.

Xiao Jing choked on a mouthful of water and quickly ran out of the room.

Everyone in the Special Forces lined up, waiting for the Leader to review them.

A car slowly drove into the camp. Everyone straightened their bodies and saluted.

The doors of the car slowly opened, the first to enter the eyes of the crowd was a pair of clean military boots. Next, a thick military uniform, a cape slightly raised in the wind, and the man’s unsmiling face emotionlessly scanned the crowd one by one, the epaulette symbolizing the Iron Eagle spread its wings and flew.

“Captain!”

Mu Xi Chi blurted out uncontrollably.

Shen Chengfeng walked out of the car and headed straight for everyone.

Xiao Jing blinked her eyes as she looked at the figure approaching from afar. She recalled the scene of that awesome personage in the movie, walking with wind, flashing with golden light, and the tranquility of the surroundings. It was as if he was the only one left in the world, handsome and handsome, making it hard for others to look at him.

“Captain, you really came back?”

Mu Xi Chi ran over excitedly and sized up her heroic team leader from head to toe, not caring about his identity.

Shen Chengfeng nodded his head and his gaze landed on Xiao Jing.

After a month of treatment, there was always a voice that echoed in his mind, with a little bit of crying, as if it was helpless and desperate.

Xiao Jing’s eyes reddened as her body trembled uncontrollably.

An image flashed through her mind. She lost her composure and threw herself forward, hugging the man who had not seen her for a month. Then, ignoring the dozens of eyes present, she held his head with both hands and gave him a deep French kiss.