Chapter 306-310

C306

The intense love in the banquet hall was like a raging fire in the game room.

Shen Tianyi’s expression was solemn. It was reasonable to say that he had defeated the three people in front of him on a single horse today. Why did he suddenly feel as if he had been beaten up by them?

It had only been three minutes since the game was opened. His opponents, his subordinates, and his superiors were each doing something bigger than the previous one. He felt very pressured. He only had an ordinary pair of partners in hand.

Today’s draw is C city mahjong, pay attention to three missing one, the bar ten thousand son each pick a school to miss.

Shen Tian’s eyes continuously looked up and down. Xiao Yao was obviously the same. That old fogey Xu Mao had gone crazy with. As for Feng Cheng, he actually played three cards in a row.

“Brother Shen, it’s your turn.” Xu Mao noticed Shen Tian, who had not played for a long time, and could not help but remind him.

The corner of Xiao Yao’s mouth rose, "What? Afraid of losing? "

Feng Cheng shook the ash in his hand and said with a smile, “Our Brother Shen is in high spirits today. So what if we lose two rounds?”

Shen took a deep breath. He touched a card that had never appeared before, but was probably wanted by all three parties: 70,000 RMB.

And he chose to hit Wan Zi.

“Why do I see fine beads of sweat on Brother Shen’s forehead?” Xu Mao teased.

Shen Tian subconsciously wiped away the cold sweat on his forehead. No, he would rather not make a card than light a gun. He placed the 70,000 back on the card and replaced it with another tube.

“You have to consider even five drums for so long.” Xiao Yao began to feel the cards in his hand.

Xu Mao laughed, “Maybe Brother Shen hid his good cards. However, Brother Shen must think carefully. In the end, we must compensate the three families with flower cards.”

Shen One took a sip of tea and carefully grabbed a card. He slowly opened the card and was shocked by what he saw.

The three of them looked over at the same time. “Why are you so agitated for?”

Shen Tian felt a bit of regret. If he didn’t play that five barrel card game, he would have played a whole game of cards …

“Why is it that every time I come to Brother Shen’s place, you get stuck? Hurry up and play your cards.” Feng Cheng had almost finished one cigarette, yet he still hadn’t played his cards.

Shen Yi weighed the pros and cons. There weren’t many cards left on the deck, and he still had three cards left. If he didn’t play Wanzi now, he would probably have to spend all his cards.

“Brother Shen, if you continue to waste time like this, we’ll have to fight our four rounds until daybreak tonight.” Xu Mao said.

Shen One threw out the 70,000 yuan in his hands in a panic.

“Pa, pa, pa.” The three sides turned their cards around at the same time.

Xiao Yuan replied, “One and one, three times.”

Xu Mao said, “Yes, four times.”

Feng Cheng said, “A big pair and three bars, how many times do you think you’re going to be able to do it yourself, Brother Shen?”

Shen only felt as if a crow was flying over his head.

Xiao Yuan took a sip of the tea, “I have to say, Brother Shen is an expert at it. Three shots, one shot.”