Chapter 156-160

C156

“Captain.”

“Yes.”

“My waist is about to break.”

Xiao Jing pointed at her waist that she didn’t know how to wring. She didn’t know whether to laugh or cry, wanting him to let go of her hand.

Shen Chengfeng let go of his hand expressionlessly.

“Crash.”

Xiao Jing sat on the ground, rubbed her almost broken waist, and slowly stood up.

“I said it already, don’t think that you can unscrupulously get close to me just because I’m asleep.”

Shen Chengfeng sat up and showed her his sexy muscles.

Xiao Jing averted her gaze, but her head could not help but glance in his direction. However, she noticed that her own captain was still staring at her with a covetous look, so she turned around with a guilty conscience.

Shen Chengfeng continued lying on the bed and a cold voice sounded once again, “Continue your work.”

Xiao Jing sat back on the bed and once again poured out the medicine. She rubbed her palms together and continued to massage the bruises on his waist.

“I can think about what you just said.”

Shen Chengfeng said.

Xiao Jing didn’t understand that he needed to consider those words. She tentatively asked, “Captain, what do you mean?”

“Starting today, the following week, I’ll let you massage until the military training begins.”

Hearing this, Xiao Jing’s face lit up with joy. “Is there no need for me to write a self-criticism for captain?”

“Maybe you want to write about yourself more.”

Xiao Jing hurriedly stood up and said with a firm and sonorous voice, “I promise to complete this mission. I promise that I will let your back recover to its original state.”

Shen Chengfeng glanced at her coldly before closing his eyes again.

Xiao Jing passionately rubbed her hands together.

“Dong, dong, dong.”

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Xiao Jing instinctively looked towards the door.

The guard replied from outside the door, “Sir, Heavenly Pigeon Team Leader Qin Xiao is here.”

Shen Chengfeng sat up and put on the military uniform by the side, “I got it, invite him to my office.”

Xiao Jing stood at the side, watching the captain who was fully dressed again. She was wondering if she should say a few more words to make him happy. If he was happy, she wouldn’t need to sleep on the floor tonight.

Shen Chengfeng seemed to have expected this as he said in an unhurried tone, “There are quilts in the cabinet, you can put on a few more layers.”

Xiao Jing frowned, her fingers hooked onto her trouser legs. She smiled and said, “Captain, your bed is at 1.5 meters, it can accommodate two people.”

“As I said, men and women should avoid arousing suspicion.”

Shen Chengfeng pushed the door open and entered.

Xiao Jing walked to the cabinet and took out two clean blankets. She muttered to herself, “Why didn’t you avoid hugging me?”

Why didn’t you shy away when you kissed me, and why didn’t you turn away when you asked someone else who was in the same room as you?