Chapter 321-325

C321

Shen Chengyi stood up from his chair.

Within the enclosed glass window, a man was lying on the stage. His skin was transparent and somewhat terrifying.

Shen Chengyi pushed open the glass door and looked carefully at his third brother who was unconscious. The corners of his mouth curled up in satisfaction, “Very good, very good.”

“Sir, do you need Third Young Master to wake up?” the staff asked.

Shen Chengyi shook his head, “When he wakes up, he will definitely be restless again. Let me go take a nap first, I will come back to deal with him after I wake up.”

“Yes.”

The group of people quietly processed the experiment in their hands and began to study the layer of skin that Shen Chengfeng peeled off. No one knew how long they could hold on for this time, maybe a week, maybe a month, maybe a year.

The sunlight outside the window began to shine brightly, falling all over the sports field.

One figure after another happily ran about.

Cheng Chen and Jiang Xin stood on either side of Sun Yueyan.

Sun Yuanyan coldly glanced at them, slowly slowing down her own speed before finally coming to a complete stop.

Cheng Chen jumped up and down a few times and said, "What’s wrong? You got tired so quickly? "

Sun Yuanyan wiped the sweat off her forehead with a towel, “Why are you two following me?”

“We’ll work together to train.” Jiang Xin was strenuously showing off her muscles.

Sun Yueyan sat at the side of the sports field and drank two sips of warm water, “You guys don’t have to cooperate with me in training. I think Zhao Qing needs quite a bit of help.”

“Zhao Qing doesn’t need our help. Didn’t you see that Jin Shan kid jumped even more happily than a rabbit?” Cheng Chen sat at Sun Yueyan’s side, a honest and honest smile on his face. He said, “Tomorrow, we are going to organize a visit to the hospital to see Little Eighteen. Do you want to go?”

Sun Yuanyan hurriedly straightened her back, “Can we leave the camp?”

“I’m not too sure about your situation, but our relationship is different from Eighteen’s. We were comrades-in-arms who went through thick and thin together, so no matter what, she had to gather some money to buy some clothes for her child.” Jiang Xin said.

Sun Yuanyan cast a sidelong glance at the two of them. Thinking back to last time’s red packet, the entire team only had a total of 85 yuan. Did they have no shame at all?

“If you want to go, pick two representatives and we’ll go together.” The corners of Cheng Chen’s mouth curled up, and a malicious smile appeared on his face.

Sun Yueyan was startled. She stood up from the side of the field and brushed off the dust on her body before continuing to run.

When night fell, almost everyone in the bathhouse was bathing in shame.

Xiao Man turned on the tap and went straight to the point, “I will go to the hospital with Cheng Chen and the others tomorrow. Which one of you still wants to go?”

With that, everyone stopped what they were doing.

The Garden of Zhou frowned. “Didn’t Instructor say that you were not allowed to leave the camp during this period of time?”

“That’s why you have to prepare to come back and receive punishment.” Xiao Man rubbed his arm. “Any of you who aren’t afraid of punishment can come with me.”