Chapter 471-475

C471

Shen Xiao Xiao innocently blinked her eyes that were as big and bright as a copper bell, looking at Yan Jun with an innocent and cute expression, as if telling her that she was doing it herself, that I really didn’t do it on purpose.

Yan Jun walked forward and crouched down, almost holding onto the magnifying glass. She carefully observed the surrounding area for a few times, but there was no movement at all.

Shen San Fen also stretched out his head and moved forward like his grandmother. His large eyes stared at the guardrail even more brightly, as if he was carefully observing it.

Seeing Yan Jun and his brother in such a situation, Shen Mu Xiao also stretched out his neck, pouted, and imitated them as he observed.

Shen Xiao Xiao’s face slowly turned red. She forcefully poked at the fence as her small mouth innocently curled up. “Xiaoxiao didn’t do it on purpose. Xiaoxiao really didn’t do it on purpose.”

Yan Jun straightened his body and gently patted the little girl’s head. "Grandmother knows that Xiao Xiao didn’t do it on purpose. It’s alright now.

Shen Muxiao hastily held his sister’s hand as he ran downstairs. Coincidentally, he met his second uncle who was crawling on the floor.

When Shen Cheng Yi saw the two siblings who were walking down facing him, he immediately stood up as if he had seen a ghost. He nervously stuck to the wall, carefully moved his feet, and escaped from these two brats like a snake and a scorpion.

Shen Xiao Xiao lightly tugged at the corner of her brother’s clothes. “It seems like Second Uncle is ignoring me.”

Shen Muxiao rubbed his little sister’s little head, “Second Uncle might have lost his mind. Grandmother always said that Second Uncle’s brain is different from ours. We must treat him like a cat or dog from outside with compassion, protecting him, taking care of him.”

Shen Xiao Xiao didn’t really understand what she meant, but she understood the last part. She had to take care of second uncle like how she took care of the stray cats and dogs she had picked up from the outside.

"Shall we go out and play? “Brother will take you to swim.” Shen Moyan ran into the toy room and rummaged through the boxes to find two water guns.

Shen Xiao Xiao twisted his arms and legs as he followed behind his brother.

Shen San Fen climbed down the stairs, successfully avoiding the eyes of the servants as he climbed out of the hall.

Yan Jun pushed open the door with the bottle and disappeared from the sight of her little ancestor. She hurriedly ran to the corridor, but she still did not see the little fellow who only knew how to crawl.

A light breeze was blowing, and the sun was shining on the road.

There were butterflies fluttering around the grass in groups.

A car stopped in the Iron Eagle Unit’s parking lot. The sign in front of the car reflected the afterglow of the sun, dazzling the area one after another.

Xiao Zheng was smoking a cigarette. With a solemn expression, he looked at the figures of a group of female soldiers who ran over leisurely, and sighed deeply.

Xiao Jing saw his third brother running over from afar, and from his eyes, he already knew what he was planning to do.

Xiao Zheng exhaled a cloud of smoke, then turned and looked at the little sister who was walking over with a gloomy face. His body was leaned against the door, and from top to bottom, the words “I am very lonely” were written all over.