Chapter 286-290

C286

She was also the most proud of this group of soldiers. After all, to be promoted to the position of lieutenant colonel at her age was already considered an elite character, and she had originally thought that the special team would be like those training in the camps, but when she saw the reality of the training, she actually felt a little intimidated.

The speed and quality of the ten obstacles required were much more demanding than any other unit. The best result of their team was around one minute forty-seven seconds. However, this group of special forces had an average of forty-seven seconds, which was a full minute less.

“The rest is up to Instructor Xue.” Qi Yue proudly led his men to the side.

Xue Shan was very stressed. She nodded. “Everyone is ready.”

Xiao Man was the first to step up. She had the highest rank among the group and was considered the first to charge forward. However, she might have underestimated the strength of the special forces.

BOOM! Xiao Man fell down from the three meter high wall upside down like a spring onion. That’s right, she was taller, an entire meter taller than the training grounds in their campsite.

Xiao Man climbed up from the ground with a disheveled appearance. Perhaps it was because she had been knocked senseless by the fall, but she had been swaying left and right as she climbed up the balance log.

“Thud.” Unsurprisingly, she rolled over.

Wei Ziqi was the second to go on stage. Just as she climbed up the high wall, she felt a pain in her kidney. When she jumped down, she lost balance and sat down.

The entire arena was deathly silent.

Just this result made people want to sigh.

Xue Shan was silent for a moment and tried to explain. “After all, there are differences in the physical abilities of men and women.”

"I can’t agree with Instructor Xue’s words. Although there’s a problem with the quality of the materials, they will definitely be able to shine in the future. The difference in physical strength isn’t a problem. Shen Chengfeng looked at the silent Xiao Jing and said: “No one is a born king, and no one is a born trash, unless you guys feel that you cannot do it anymore.”

All of the female soldiers seemed to be boiling over with the desire to win at this moment. They all wholeheartedly focused on rushing into the battlefield. However, the reality was very hard for them.

“Whap.” One of them fell, and so did the rest.

Xiao Jing touched her forehead, she couldn’t bear to see this group of people fall into the mud pit like an arhat.

Shen Chengfeng leaned close to her ear and whispered, “I think I should consider putting off this plan for a while longer.”

Xiao Jing didn’t understand the meaning behind his words. “Why should we delay it?”

Shen Chengfeng’s gaze landed on her flat stomach, “Do you think we can continue?”

Xiao Jing shyly lowered her head, “Captain, just because I have an extra mass of flesh in my stomach doesn’t mean that all of my abilities are wasted. Do you believe that when I give birth to a child, I will have the same waistcoat and the same six abs!?”

Shen Chengfeng took off his army hat and put it on her head, “What nonsense are you saying? Go to the infirmary and get me some medicine, then go to the dorm and wait for me.”

Xiao Jing straightened herself and saluted. “Yes, sir.”

At first, she had thought that with her many years of experience as a teacher, she wouldn’t have to make a difficult move. But now, it seems that she had become conceited, and the pressure came from the special team first. Each and every elite soldier was able to complete a training package as if they were on flat ground.