Chapter 146-150

C146

He held back the words that Xiao Jing said in one breath. She was considering whether she should tell her own captain that if he continued to speak in such a shocking manner, he would lose this baby.

Shen Chengfeng picked up the piece of meat and stuffed it into her mouth. He did not ask whether she still wanted more and continued stuffing.

Xiao Jing’s mouth was full of meat, but she still opened her mouth and mumbled, “Captain, I think you might have a different opinion of me. I truly admire you from the bottom of my heart.”

Shen Chengfeng stuffed another piece of meat into her mouth, trying to keep her mouth shut.

Xiao Jing pursed her lips as she said, “Captain, you’re not nice to me. If you let me eat the meat, I think you’ll be really handsome today.”

“Pah!”

Shen Chengfeng could not bear it any longer and placed the lunch box beside the table. He stared expressionlessly at the little soldier who was flattering him.

Xiao Jing felt a little guilty after he suddenly glared at her. She hurriedly lowered her head and continued chewing on the braised meat in her mouth that was about to jump out.

When Shen Chengfeng saw that she had regained her composure, he scooped a spoonful of rice and brought it to her mouth, “Eat.”

Xiao Jing raised her head and rolled her eyes. She smiled, her eyebrows curved, and said, “Captain, you should eat too.”

The two of them fed each other alternately with an indescribable atmosphere.

Outside the ward, the headmaster, who was just passing by, inadvertently took a glance inside the ward. His feet became sluggish and he hastily took off his reading glasses to wipe his face. After confirming that there was nothing wrong, he looked back at the ward.

In the atmosphere between you and me, Master Shen San was personally feeding the patient on the bed. Although the atmosphere was good, the scene was strange. It was rumored that the reclusive living King Yan had never treated anyone so lovingly.

Xiao Jing noticed that someone was spying on her. Her body instinctively looked towards the outside of the ward, and as expected, a pair of round eyes stared at them.

Shen Chengfeng followed her gaze and looked over.

When the headmaster saw that he had been discovered, he hurriedly shifted his gaze away and looked at the situation inside again with a guilty conscience.

'Kacha! 'the door of the ward was opened by someone.

The headmaster laughed and tried to change the topic, “It seems like Third Young Master’s injuries have pretty much recovered.”

“What’s the matter?”

The dean mumbled to himself, “It’s fine, it’s fine. I just came to check the room.”

“No need.”

With that, Shen Chengfeng closed the door.

The abbot stood alone in the corridor, the hair on the bald side of his head growing cold.

Shen Chengfeng drew the curtain, avoiding everyone’s eyes.

Xiao Jing poked her head out, feeling that this action of his had the possibility of increasing the suspicions of others. She said, “Captain, are we not able to figure it out by now?”

“To purify a person is to cleanse oneself of the consequences. It is an empty matter, so there is no need to make any corrections whether it is right or wrong.”