Chapter 351-355

C351

Shen Chengfeng walked down the stairs, he did not feel that his actions were strange, he asked, “Are the babies asleep?”

Old Mistress Shen staggered forward and scrutinized the person before her.

It was him, the living King of Hell, the Third Master Shen that made people tremble in fear.

It was him, the great general Shen Chengfeng who was invincible at the start.

Why did he look like this now … It would be so funny!

The head was still shining. No, why was it so bright?

Shen Chengfeng noticed the tears in the elder’s eyes, he covered his mouth and coughed, “Grandmother, if you have something to say, just say it.”

Old Mistress Shen held her chest with one hand and sucked in a breath of cold air. “Sun, where’s your hair?”

“I couldn’t control it for a while, so the corrosion was all gone.” Shen Chengfeng touched his head again, it seemed like it went smoothly for him.

Old Madam Shen then slapped her. “What are you doing? Why did your black hair turn into slag?”

“Grandmother, I will control myself in the future.”

Old Madam Shen said bitterly, “Can it still grow?”

“Why isn’t the guild leader coming out?”

Old Madam Shen heaved a sigh of relief. “Fortunately, it can still grow.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll know what to do in the future.”

Old Mistress Shen gouged him out with her eyes, “You made yourself look so, so funny. How come you don’t know how to wear a wig?”

“Grandma, do you think the captain can wear a wig?” Xiao Jing stepped forward and said.

Old Mistress Shen looked at him carefully again, “Didn’t you say you could recover to your half normal state?” You don’t even need to wear gloves, why can’t you wear a wig? "

“Grandma, do you think I’m ugly like this?” Shen Chengfeng did not answer and asked.

Old Madam Shen then shook her head, “It’s not that it’s ugly, just a little dazzling.” Old Madam Shen then sat back down on the sofa. “If you don’t want to wear it, so be it.”

Shen Chengfeng nodded his head and asked, “Are the babies asleep?”

“Just fell asleep.”

“Father and mother are going to Captain Liu’s house?”

“It’s the new year soon. I should go take a seat and set a date for the wedding. I will visit the Xiao family in two days.” Old Madam Shen could not hide the joy on her face. “Our Shen family has been doing so many good things for the past two years. That damned old man has some conscience as well. He knows about our Shen family.”

“Looks like they won’t return tonight. Why don’t we go back to the Xiao family tonight?” Shen Chengfeng asked.

“Whatever the captain says.” Xiao Jing followed behind him.

The noon sun was shining brightly on the grassland. A light breeze was blowing the grass, and there were drops of water dripping from the leaves.

Old Madam Xiao faced the mountain in front of her as she closed her eyes to rest.

Suddenly, the wheelchair wobbled slightly and she woke up with a start. She abruptly opened her eyes.

Even if she didn’t see clearly who was behind her, the familiar smell of perfume assaulted her senses and she immediately knew who it was.