Chapter 131-135

C131

It was raining heavily. Droplets of rain hit the glass window with a rhythm.

“Crash.”

A clap of thunder once again broke through the night sky.

Xiao Jing sat up. The room was very dark. Lightning flashed, shining on her face. Her hand gently pulled at the quilt on the bed.

She lowered her voice and whispered, “Captain, are you asleep?”

The room was quiet, so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

After Xiao Jing confirmed that the man in the bed had fallen asleep, she carefully climbed up the bed. She curled up her body and leaned against the bed. She gently pulled a pillow and stuffed it under her head.

“Crash.”

Thunder rumbled again, and lightning flashed across the bed.

The corner of Shen Chengfeng’s eyes slanted to the side as he silently stared at the small figure lying beside him. She tried her best not to come over. It was just that she seemed to have forgotten her restraints after falling asleep and her hands and feet involuntarily loosened.

“BOOM!” “BOOM!” “BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Shen Chengfeng was quick to grab hold of her almost falling body. His eyebrows were knitted tightly together as he carried her back.

“Captain, I didn’t go to bed.”

Xiao Jing rolled her body as she mumbled to herself.

Shen Chengfeng stared at the mumbling body and shifted his position.

Xiao Jing hugged the pillow to her chest as if she was laughing, “Chicken legs, duck legs, chicken wings, duck wings, meat, and meat.”

Shen Chengfeng’s head landed on the bed and he closed his eyes, allowing the unscrupulous person to carry all the pillows and blankets over.

Outside the window, the rain was getting heavier, rattling against the glass like beads.

5 AM in the morning, the bugle sounded.

After a night of heavy rain, the entire field was wet and slippery.

When Xiao Jing heard the horn, she reflexively got up from the bed and started to fumble for her clothes. She didn’t care if it was her own clothes or not and forcefully slipped it inside. She didn’t even open her eyes and rushed out of the dormitory door.

When Shen Chengfeng heard the door close, he opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling. He touched the side of the bed and found that it was empty. Where were his clothes?

The morning breeze was somewhat chilly, and everyone stood side by side.

One by one, Qi Yue made his rounds before finally stopping in front of Xiao Jing.

Xiao Jing raised her head and straightened her chest.

Qi Yue examined him from above and frowned. “What are you wearing?”

Xiao Jing lowered her head. She originally wanted to reply, but of course, it was a military uniform. However, upon closer inspection, it was as if a bolt of lightning landed heavily on her head.

Hehe, could this be the legendary military uniform of the captain, with the glittering aura of a general?

It was big and loose. No wonder he felt like there was a slight leak in the morning.