Chapter 151-155

C151

As the night grew darker, the night wind blew across the field, causing the leaves to swirl around and cover the ground.

Shiny military boots stepped on the dead leaves, bringing about an unintentional sound.

“The team leader just said that in order to boost our morale, we will allow everyone to have a drink today.”

Qi Yue pointed to a bottle of beer in front of everyone.

More than half of the members’ eyes lit up. The Special Forces had their own rules. Whether it was a break or training, they didn’t touch any alcohol.

None of them knew when a quest would come. Moreover, after drinking too much alcohol, their bodies would feel numb for a short period of time, and calibrating their firearms would be restricted.

And now, the captain had kindly agreed to let them drink?

Qi Yue opened a bottle of wine first, then raised his cup and said, “Hero, you have returned victorious.”

“Respect.”

Everyone picked up their glasses excitedly and drank it all in one gulp.

Xiao Jing looked around her surroundings. He really was a rough man. Smelling the smell of wine was like smelling a dung from a dung’s shell. She wished she could smash her head into the dung like it was a treasure.

This beer is as bitter as swill, how could they drink it?

“Can’t you drink?”

Lin Qi, who was sitting beside him, asked when she saw him not moving at all.

Xiao Jing nodded, “I’ve never tasted it before.”

“Then I’ll stop drinking. Liquor isn’t a good thing.”

Lin Qi put the chicken legs on his plate into his bowl.

Xiao Jing smiled. “Every time you give me your chicken leg, I want you to try it as well.”

“I don’t like chicken.”

Lin Qi clamped it back in.

Xiao Jing no longer acted pretentiously and took a bite out of her. “Actually, the food cooked in the cafeteria is a bit less oily, so the taste is pretty good.”

“That’s because you’re hungry.”

Lin Qi looked at the grease on the corner of his mouth and reached out to wipe it off.

Xiao Jing retreated backwards, subconsciously avoiding his contact.

Lin Qi awkwardly retracted his hand and vaguely said, “Wipe your mouth.”

Xiao Jing laughed, “Eat before you wipe.”

Lin Qi sneaked a few glances at him. That face with a smile on his face at every moment was like a small world that had no conflicts with the outside world. Even though he was in the most dangerous place, he was still smiling innocently, as if for some reason, he kept his smile on his face, making him keep smiling like this.

“Why isn’t Captain Xiao drinking?”

Jiang Xin held a glass of wine and stood in front of Xiao Jing, smacking his lips. “The one who should be drinking the most here is Captain Xiao. Since you’ve made such a big contribution, everyone must congratulate you. You can’t not drink this cup of wine.”

Xiao Jing frowned when she saw the wine cup that was suddenly handed to her.

Lin Qi forcefully took it over and drank it all in one gulp. He said, “Captain Xiao doesn’t drink. I’ll drink for him.”