Chapter 121-125

C121

Lin Qi did not know why his superior stared at him like that. He cautiously shifted his feet and saluted while facing Shen Chengfeng, “Sir.”

“Eat.”

Shen Chengfeng said those two words coldly.

Lin Qi looked at the seat beside Xiao Jing, then sat down and said with a smile, “Eat it, I know you like eating meat, I’ll give you my meat as well.”

Xiao Jing saw that her plate was piled with a small mountain of Red Braised Meat and a chicken leg. She glanced at the Chief Officer who didn’t say anything, then picked up her chopsticks and began to gobble it down.

“Eat slowly.”

Lin Qi pushed the bowl over.

Xiao Jing grinned and said, “Lin Qi, you should eat too, I’ll give you some food.”

Lin Qi ate the food that Xiao Jing brought over, then quickly brought some radishes from his plate and said, “Eat an appetizer. I heard your stomach isn’t good, so eat an appetizer to help your digestion.”

Xiao Jing handed over her steamed bun. “I already thought that the steamed bun you gave me last time was delicious. Today, I will give you a steamed bun.”

Lin Qi directly split it in half and returned it in half. He smiled and said, “Let’s eat together.”

“Pah!”

Shen Chengfeng slammed his hand on the table and looked coldly at the two men laughing as they ate.

Xiao Jing blinked and swallowed the steamed bun in her mouth. She whispered, “Is Captain full?”

Shen Chengfeng stared at the little soldier and walked out of the cafeteria without a word.

Outside the canteen, the sun was setting completely, and the entire campsite was quiet.

Shen Chengfeng closed his eyes. When he opened them again, his eyes were clear.

He didn’t know what had happened to him. He only knew that there was a sudden urge to beat someone up.

He raised his head and stroked his forehead. Could it be that his mind was a little unclear due to the infection of the wound?

Xiao Jing wiped her mouth, stood up, and said to Lin Qi, “I’m full, so I’ll be leaving first.”

Before Lin Qi could say anything, Xiao Jing had already slipped out of the cafeteria. He looked at the large plate of Red Braised Meat left on the plate and frowned.

“BOOM!” “BOOM!” “BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Jiang Xin sat aside with his food and smacked his lips. “Seventeen, seventeen, why don’t you tell me why you don’t have a discerning eye?”

Lin Qi did not understand and asked, “What do you mean?”

Jiang Xin pointed at the plate beside him that was almost full and said, “Haven’t you seen the thick atmosphere between Captain and Little Eighteen just now before you showed up?”

“I only heard Second Lieutenant Xiao say that he was very hungry, so I kindly served him some food, am I right?”

“Of course, this is your mistake. Don’t you see that there are no people sitting on all sides of this table?”

Do you know why we deliberately sat far away to eat?

Do we like squatting in the corner and feeding mosquitoes?