Chapter 451-455

C451

Xiao Jing lowered his head and smiled. His eyes seemed to carry stars that flickered with fragmented light.

Shen Cheng Feng held her hand and without a care for the scorching sun, walked shoulder to shoulder in the courtyard.

Xiao Jing asked, “Captain, we will leave just like that. Will Little Treasure wake up and cry again?”

Shen Cheng Feng shook her head, “He’s a brave child, he won’t cry for too long.”

Xiao Jing thought about it, and felt that his words were reasonable, “Then what if he ignites our family again?”

Shen Cheng Feng shook his head again, “The fire protection measures at home are already very adequate, there is no need to worry about them burning it, they will immediately extinguish the fire.”

Xiao Jing frowned, “Little Treasure doesn’t seem to be able to control his own abilities right now. In the future, will he also be in this situation when he grows up?”

“Then we can only give them a beating.” Shen Cheng Feng said.

“But who can beat him?” Xiao Jing asked again.

Shen Cheng Feng stopped and thought for a moment, then leaned close to Xiao Jing’s ear and said: How about we make another one?

“Cough, cough.” Xiao Jing’s face slightly flushed, “Captain, I’m serious now.”

“Isn’t my answer serious enough?” Shen Cheng Feng held her shoulders with one hand, “If our fourth child is still in this situation, they can restrain each other.”

Xiao Jing thought about it carefully, covered his mouth, and laughed, "What if the child isn’t in such a situation? Or if that’s the case, are you sure they forbade each other, not the other, to blow up the whole Shen family? "

Shen Cheng Feng opened the door of the car, he was quiet for a moment, then nodded his head, “Wifey is right.”

“So does Captain still plan on having another one?” Xiao Jing gently lifted up his shirt, and although it looked like he did not care at all, he coincidentally touched the button at his collar area.

Shen Cheng Feng got into the carriage without batting an eyelid.

Xiao Jing blinked his eyes, he lowered his head and looked at his own body which was faintly discernable, then sat down with some suspicions.

Suddenly, a head popped out in front of him. Before Xiao Jing could react, his cold lips had already landed on hers.

Xiao Jing pursed his lips and smiled, allowing him to directly enter.

After that kiss, Shen Cheng Feng gently wiped the traces on the corner of her mouth, and the corners of her lips curled up in ridicule, “I won’t live anymore, I don’t want to see you suffer.”

Xiao Jing wrapped his neck with both of his hands and said with a smile that was not a smile, “I also feel that we cannot consider this issue. Xiao Bao has a weird temper, if he does not like his younger brother or sister, I’m afraid there will be no peace at home when he gets angry.”

Shen Cheng Feng returned to the driver’s seat, “buckle your seat belt.”

The car drove away from the Shen household.

Inside the children’s room, the bedside bell was spinning shakily.

The room was quiet, almost to the point of a pin drop.

A cool breeze blew past the empty window.

A figure jumped down from the window without leaving a trace, flashing past like a cool breeze.