Chapter 501-507

C501

In the cold room, the clock was shaking quietly.

The person sleeping on the bed slowly opened his eyes, which were filled with a monotonous whiteness. The white walls, the white curtains, the white bedsheets, the entire room seemed colorless, so white that it made one's heart race.

Xiao Jing felt a stabbing pain on the back of her hand. She lifted her hand and looked at the needle on the back of her hand, regaining some of her senses.

The child seemed to have been born?

When she was unconscious, she heard a cry that represented hope reverberate in her ears. She also seemed to have heard the simple three words that officer whispered to her in her ear: "I love you."

officer!

Xiao Jing subconsciously sat up, but because her body was too tired, the moment she sat up, she fell back on the bed. This feeling of powerlessness, this feeling of weightlessness, all of this made her spin her body at a distance.

Whooooosh. In the entire room, only the sound of her heavy breathing could be heard. All sounds seemed to have stopped. She once again propped herself up from the bed, unwilling to give up. This time, she slowly sat up.

The room was big, so big that it was rather empty. She tried to pull away the quilt, but the pain from the caesarean section did not bother her at all. She insisted on getting off the bed.

However, he had only taken one step before he lost his balance and fell to the ground.

The wound seemed to have split open. She touched her abdomen and felt bright red blood seeping through her fingers. She gritted her teeth and continued to climb forward.

"Child?" Qin Ran opened the door of the ward and looked at the long trail of blood behind her in disbelief.

When Xiao Jing heard the voice, he raised his head. His consciousness suddenly moved far and wide, and she instinctively grabbed onto her mother's arm, tightly grabbing onto him as if she was holding onto the last straw.

Qin Ran wanted to help her up, but when he saw her open wound, he didn't dare to do anything barbaric, "Don't move first, I'll get the doctor to come over."

"Mom, what about him? Where's Shen Cheng Feng? What about my officer? " Xiao Jing's mouth was very dry, dry to the point that every word she said tore apart her flesh.

Qin Ran didn't know how to respond. In the two days of her unconsciousness, the military had sent out an entire batch of Special Operation Force s, but they had all left no trace of him. The battlefield had already calmed down, but he was still nowhere to be seen.

Not even a corpse was left?

Not even a corpse was left!

Qin Ran did not dare to say that word, as she was afraid that if she said it, all of her child's remaining life energy would be completely drained.

Xiao Jing didn't hear her reply. He was anxious and struggled to get up from the ground, "I need to go find him, I need to go find him, he said that he will be back in two days, and it has been so many days, he will never lie to me. He said that he won't lie to me."

Qin Ran held her, resisting her struggles, she consoled her, "Child, don't be anxious, there still hasn't been any news, there will be good news soon. Let's take a good rest and get well, we will go find him together."

In the end, Xiao Jing gradually lost strength, and lying in Qin Ran's embrace, even his breathing became tight.

Qin Ran did not delay any further, and pressed the summon bell.