Chapter 331-335

C331

The helicopter landed five kilometers in front of the Black Forest. The person in charge of the handover was the Patrol Minister.

The SUV entered the Black Forest region one after the other.

The Patrol Officer had a serious expression on his face, “It’s been a long time since a new recruit has come to take the test here.”

“So we should be honored.” Ling Jie said.

“I also hope that you can smoothly complete the mission.”

The car stopped and everyone dispersed.

The sunlight seeped through the gaps of the trees like sparkling stars in the sky.

The forest was eerily quiet.

Xiao Man led the small group as they entered from the southwest. They walked carefully with every step, and a little bird flapped its wings as it flew through the gaps in the tree, causing the only sound that could be heard.

Wei Ziqi lowered her voice, “The general location given by the instructor is ten kilometers to the southeast. Our mission is to save the A-class target.”

Zhao Qing took out the map and studied it carefully, “There is a swamp above that is not good for us to move forward, and there is a snake den below that is not good for us to move forward. Although it is hibernation time, as long as we move a little more, we might not wake up these cold-blooded animals.”

If we were to break through from the top, it is very likely that we would fall into the marshland. If we were to break through from the bottom, it would not be a joke to wake up these cold-blooded animals.

Everyone nodded.

Everyone kept quiet as they walked through the forest, step by step. They were sure that they had not broken the balance of the entire region.

“What is that sound?” Xiao Man suddenly stopped walking.

Sparse footsteps sounded in the air not far away.

“Disperse.” Before he finished his sentence, the group of people disappeared without a trace.

“Captain, did we make a mistake just now?” Two or three people came out of the bushes and looked around to make sure there was no one around.

“The tree.” Xiao Ye stared fixedly at the two towering trees in front of him. The entire tree was covered in leaves, making it very convenient for him to hide.

Xiao Man jumped down from the tree and saluted. “Commander, you haven’t retreated yet?”

“Prepare to retreat today.” Xiao Ye looked at the group of nine, “It seems like you are very used to this atmosphere.”

“We are fully prepared.” Sun Yueyan held her head high and said.

Xiao Ye tugged on the corner of Xiao Man’s shirt, “Don’t blame me for not remembering our old friendship. Do you need me to tell you the location of the target in secret?”

Xiao Man covered his mouth. “Sir, we’re asking for fairness.”

Xiao Ye pulled her hand away, “Do you really think I would tell you?”

Xiao Man glared at the complacent Xiao Ye. His face still wore that cynical smile, and in the end, he proudly waved his hand.

The forest returned to silence.

Fallen leaves fell down in spirals. The night wind lingered in the deep forest, and from time to time, the sounds of night animals could be heard.

Everyone sat around eating compressed biscuits, and the forest was slowly shrouded by the night mist.