nine

song: replay (pm 01:27) ~ nct 127

your melody scattered among the people passing by,
like this time you and me facing each other .

jungkook p.o.v.

i watched as she gave me a small smile signifying that i should wait while she quickly ran in the house to do whatever.

i sat there straightening out my pants and fixing my school tie.

i was gonna do it.

try to kiss her.

i was going to show her that i actually had feelings for her and she shouldn't be scared to speak to me.

the only thing is i'm not completely sure she has them for me too.

it has been a little hard to show her my feelings since she's been constantly running from me.

but this was it. this was the day. it was going to change ever-

and i was interrupted by a harsh stare i could literally feel from outside my car window.

i slowly turned my head to see him.

jackson, mi na's brother.

he kept staring without saying anything and i took that as a sign to get out the car.

i slowly turned my car off and made my way out.

there he stood towering over me.

i was actually very jealous of his physique. he had more of the arms and chest while i was more on the lean side.

"hey?" i said but it came out as more of a question.

"why are you doing this?" he asked me skipping all the formalities.

"doing what?" i asked genuinely confused.

"she's been through enough," he began before turning his head up to the sky, "and i can tell she likes you."

i felt my heart jump.

"you're the first person she's left the house with since him, so please don't hurt her. or i'll just kill you,  i mean it's not that big of a deal to me." he said with complete seriousness in his voice which scared me.

before i could respond back, i heard running.

"hey! hey," she said running towards jackson and pushing him away, "sorry about whatever he probably said, he's crazy." she finished wiping her hands on her legs and laughing out of breath.

she hadn't heard what he said so she couldn't confirm if everything was true.

but i was going to trust jackson's words.

she likes me.

but who was he?

the boy who obviously broke her to the point she couldn't leave the house anymore.

once again i had unanswered questions.

we got in my car and while leaving her house i watched as she waved bye to jackson.