fifteen

song: love lies (snakehips remix) ~ khalid, normani

'so baby, tell me where your love lies,
waste the day and spend the night'

jungkook p.o.v.

just a couple of days ago she had said this was what she wanted.

she wanted us.

and of course i ruined things.

i was now pacing back and forth inside my bedroom running my hands through my hair aggressively.

"so wanna explain to me what you did?" i heard tae say from the corner of my room as he did whatever on his phone.

"d-did you see the way she was crying," i started, completely ignoring his question, "i did that to her...i broke her." i finished wanting to cry myself.

watching the way she slammed that hoodie on the table with tears coming out her eyes hurt me so much.

i picked up the hoodie from the end of my bed, pressing it against my face while falling backwards onto my bed.

i let out an exasperated scream.

"FUCK." i finished before sitting up not removing the hoodie from my face.

it smelled like her. or atleast the detergent she uses.

after a couple of moments of silence, tae finally spoke up.

"oh shit. my mom needs me." he said before i felt a hand on my shoulder.

"just talk to her," i heard him say before slowly removing the hoodie from my face, "use your charms or whatever i guess." he finished shrugging before punching me in the same place his hand once laid and walking out my room.

i wasn't going to let my dumb mistake ruin my chances at being with her.

i would do whatever it takes.

and with that i pulled out my phone.

it was dark now and i was parked outside mi na's house waiting impatiently.

it had already been 30 minutes and i knew she was home because her car was parked outside.

i had texted her saying i wanted to talk and although she said no the first 8 times, she finally came around and said that i could come later.

later had finally come around but i was way too nervous to let her know i was here.

i finally took a deep breathe and pulled out my phone.

"hey i'm here." i said after she finally picked up.

then the call ended.

i watched as the light on one side of the house turned off and then a couple seconds later, she walked out her front door.

i couldn't help but start panicking and before i knew it, she was opening up the car door on the opposite side.

there we sat in silence for what felt like forever, not saying a word to each other.

then she spoke.

"drive to the end of my neighborhood." she said pointing forward.

i quickly nodded and drove all the way to the end.

we got to the end and i unbuckled my seatbelt, turning my body in her direction but she still looked forward with no emotion on her face.

"turn the lights off." she said still looking forward.