ten

song: challenge ~ lolo zouai

je garde mon coeur pour quelqu'un qui n'a pas peur,
c'est pas comme si je pleure tous les soirs toute seule .

jungkook p.o.v.

i watched as she started laughing with amazement in her tone.

"i-i love it!" she said after finally taking it all in.

love.

"i always do this thing with tae whenever we come here," i started, "i stick my head out the window and let the wind guide me...it feels a type of way that can't compare to any other feeling."

she looked at me with her large eyes.

those eyes.

and she did it.

mi na p.o.v.

i felt the sensation of the wind blow through my hair and the street lights dazzle in the sky as small orbs.

was this what it felt like?

'this...this feels amazing.' i said with the largest smile on my face with my head down to my torso practically out the car window being supported by my arms.

'ha i know. it helps clear my mind, reminds me that things aren't as bad as it seems. reminds me that i shouldn't care that much over small things.' he said quickly sneaking a peek at me while driving.

and that's why i envied him.

'i wish i didn't care all the time,' i said while the smile slowly dropped from my face, 'maybe it'll be like that some day.'

'wait on it. it takes a while. but if you go little by little i promise you it doesn't hurt as bad.'

'yeah...just little by little.'

jungkook continued driving for another couple of minutes before finally stopping in a small parking lot.

i stuck my body back in the car, my eyes watering from the wind but i loved the feeling.

i wiped the tears that came from my eyes and then over my face to relieve the redness that probably spread across it now from the wind.

i slightly shivered since the wind was a bit overwhelming and he looked up at me noticing right away. he quickly put the window back up and unbuckled his seatbelt to allow himself easier access to reach to the backseats.

i watched his hair, which was a bit longer in the front, cover over his eyes slightly as his head dropped forward searching the back.

he brought his body back up to the front and held out a hoodie for me.

i slowly grabbed the hoodie from his hand making sure the same place i touched was where his hands laid on the hoodie.

then i just did it.

i dropped the hoodie on my lap while reaching out both hands to lay on his leg, prompting my body to slightly rise up and brought my face up to his.

i could just feel the warmth from his skin radiating onto mine as we sat there just staring at each other.

i closed my eyes and connected our lips.