thanks

so yes, this is the end of book one and thanks so much for reading.

if i describe the original plot and compare it to how it originally was, you'll scream because it is completely different!

just some fun facts,

chanyeol was never supposed to be in this book hence why he isn't in the character description chapter. i don't know if you guys know this but the headers/pictures i start every chapter with are very important because it either coincides with the chapter or foreshadows a bit. lol i don't just put them there for fun. but the chapter where sehun surprises mi na at the airport, i really liked the header for that chapter but chanyeol was in the picture and i was like oh shoot now i have to find a way to add him in and then it escalated and boom we're here now lol.

what really was supposed to happen was that sehun and mi na actually did have a kid together with each other and then something occurs throughout the book and it's actually mi na who takes her own life and the second book would be jungkook writing letters to her. cute but i feel like people would find that boring :( .

also jennie and taehyung were supposed to have tremendous parts in the book. jennie was just going to still try to fight for jungkook's love and it not work out, you know something like that but i just decided to cut her out the whole book because i didn't want too much going on.

for taehyung, i wanted him to fall for mi na but then there was jaehyun and sehun and then chanyeol so like imagine 5 guys all fighting for her love like who does she think she is? lol no but yeah that was way too much but then my sister suggested that i should have tae fall for jungkook but always hide it since he didn't want to ruin their friendship and i honestly thought about it but then chanyeol joined the book and that would've been too overwhelming :/ .

other than that there were no other major plot changes as much as i can remember but now the second book is coming!

so if book one was called little by little then you can guess what the second book will he called. just remember the gifts that jungkook got her :) .

thanks !

, author x