Scream

Chapter 8- Lunch, the next day.

"Hey Winter." Noah said to me, shyly, blushing.

A bunch of boys in my grade walked past us going "OOOOOOO" annoyingly. I didn't get that. I also didn't care.

I had better things to worry about.

I already had 2 3 seizures today. One at 2AM, one at 10AM and another at 12AM.

We all sat down, and immediately Sawyer and Hazel started yelling at each other about some stupid thing that siblings fight over, Sabrina told me.

Kaden and I aren't like that.

Kadens such a great big brother.

"Hey, Noah" I caused him too look up from his binder. "What are you drawing?" I asked him, curiously.

Sawyer put his hand on Hazels face, quieting her down, and stared at him.

"I'm kinda, sort of, maybe, possibly, writing your name with hearts and stuff..." he told me blushing. Then he got up grabbed his stuff and ran to the bathroom.

NOAH'S POV:

I knew Sawyer was following me. He was a dependable friend. A loyal one. An honest one. A trusted one.

He yelled for me. But I just kept running.

Right then the piece of paper fell out and the 3V's have to be walking past me. They saw. Veronica had weird look on her face. She motioned them to follow her.

When I finally reached the bathroom, I sat down. A minute later Sawyer bursted into the bathroom, his voice filling the bathroom.

"Way to go man!" he yelled at me patting my back hard and causing me to tip over. "Winter was totally blushing when as you ran away!"

I smiled at the sound of that.

I didn't care that people thought she was weird because of her epilepsy. I thought she was beautiful, and original.

She was like perfect to me.