Scream

Chapter 20- "There you are!"

Kaden found us within minutes.

"There you are! Hi, Noah! I'm Kaden! How are you?"

"Good." he said with his voice shaking. I could tell he was scared so I squeezed his hand and gave him a smile. He smiled back.

He asked Noah a couple more questions. I could tell Kaden was impressed. He gave him the approval.

"Well Noah, I think your great. I think your a very honest person. I give you the okay to date my sister."

Noah smiled and kissed me gently on the cheek, wrapping his we,s around me from the back.

"Noah, I said date, not kissing." Kaden says seriously.

Noah releases me from his arms.

"Now, hold her hand." Kaden instructed.

He obeyed.

"Closer." Kaden instructed again.

He obeyed.

Noah's phone rings.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's Hazel." He answered.

Something about his voice sounded like it wasn't. I let him walk away too answer it.

"Sorry guys, I gotta go home." he announces.

I say okay, give him a hug, and watched him walk away. He waved to us from a distance and I did the same.

Kaden and I started to walk home too.

NOAH'S POV:

Veronica called.

I lied to Winter in front of her brother, and got away with it too.

She said she wanted to talk to me.

So I was on the way too her house. I didn't have to be home until 7:30 so I had a lot of time since it was only 5:43.

I saw Veronica sitting under the tree in front of her mansion.

"Hiya handsome." She says too me.