Scream

Chapter 14- Can I talk to you?

"Hey, Winter can I talk to you at recess, alone?" Noah asked me, shyly.

Sawyer, Hazel, and Sabrina are in the distance. Shaking there heads up and down violently. Encouraging me to say yes.

I agreed to meet him in the back of the field at the first recess.

I zoned out I'm the first two classes, excited, and nervous for recess time. I don't know why though. I've talked to him a billion times before.

But this time it was different.

We were going to be alone.

I knew that Kaden had his first girlfriend I'm the 7th grade. Her name was Neveah. They are still on and off. She's really nice and pretty. Neveah was a couple months younger then him. Also she was shorter. They made a really cute couple.

After, what felt like a million years, the bell finally rang.

I quickly met up with Hazel and Sabrina.

"ALRIGHT, LISTEN." Sabrina declared.

"Don't get nervous, he can sense it. Right now he's in the bathroom with Sawyer."

NOAH'S POV:

Sawyer is being really annoying right now In the bathroom while I'm trying to fix my hair.

"Noah, try to put your arm around her. Don't get nervous. Just chill." he told me.

"Yes, thank you Mr. I have never had a girlfriend."

"I have a twin sister, I know what they like." he told me like I don't know Hazel.

I had to give him that one.

WINTERS POV

As I was walking to the back of the field I knew my best friends were keeping an eye for me. We might catch them peeking out of a bush.

Did I say might?

I mean will.

I will catch them peeking out of a bush eavesdropping on Noah and I.

There isn't any possibility of that not happening.

When I saw him. I almost melted.

He was up against the fence. Standing ever so perfectly. The wind in his hair. Messing it up. It looked cute messy. When he noticed me his green eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

So beautiful..