Chapter 27 - Explain, now.

VERONICAS POV:
"Call your mother, now!" Mrs. Dalone yelled at me. I dialled her number. She answered on the 3rd ring.
"Hey mom."
"Explain what you have been doing." Mrs. Dalone instructed.
So I told my mother everything with her on speaker phone.
I told her how I made Winter have a seizure.
How I dated Noah too make her jealous.
How I bullied her, and how awful I felt.
"WAIT TILL YOUR FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS!" I could practically feel the spit coming through the phone, because that's how pissed off she seemed.
"Okay."
"HOW DARE YOU BULLY A GIRL, WITH EPILEPSY TOO!" This time I felt a spit drop hit my nose. Or I thought I did.
"She is suspended, 2 days." Mrs. Dalone tells me with a duh-like voice.
"Ill be sending my husband to pick her up from school."
I got my stuff from my locker, and waited in the office. I didn't get a chance to say good bye to Valerie or Violet. Who would have want to anyways? The teachers dropped off a lot of work for me to do though, great. Now I probably won't even get to see Connor while I get my 2 extra days from the weekend, yes that's how I'll think about it. Two extra days of the weekend. They'll be glorious, no Valerie or Violet, Noah's not here, it's like all the barn animals are being shipped to another farm so the farmer gets a break for once and for all.
NOAHS POV:
I hope she's getting what she's deserving in there. Some are saying she's getting suspended, others expelled, some say nothing's even happening to her. I don't care what's happening to her as long as she understands to back off. If she doesn't I can explain it again, because in the end it just looks bad on her. Not me. Her. I hate her. She played me, my heart. She hurt Winter. I can't stand it when people do that. Why do that to some innocent epileptic girl.
"Attention Students and Staff, there will be an assembly right after lunch recess. Sorry for any inconveniences created, again all staff and students must attend the assembly right after lunch recess. Sorry for any inconveniences created." Mrs. Dalone said over the PA system.