Chapter 25 - Winter, look.

VERONICAS POV:

"I'm giving you one last chance, Hazel. Come sit with us now, or you leave me no choice." I wasn't trying to be rude but I wanted to kill her at the moment. She kept saying no to me, like sitting with the popular kids was an option. It's not an option, it's a privilege. Because if it was an option then everyone would be sitting with us, even if we hate them. A privilege is different because then we grant them permission to sit with us, it means we think there cool and could have enough potential too represent us.

"No." She said more sternly, like she was gaining more confidence as this conversation goes on.

"Then you leave me no choice."

"What are you gonna do to me, your weak." She told me. I was not weak girl. Yes, I can break easily but I'm not weak, I'm stronger then her, crying means strength, it means I've used up all my battle power.

I walked away, and they went back too horsing of like a bunch of 3 year olds. I ran and got a light, a bright one.

"Hey Winter." I called out to her from the other side off the cafeteria. I ran towards her, she was still looking at me and I pulled the bright light out from behind my back.

"Look."

There were gasps.

"Veronica, what are you doing?"