Birthday,First Words........And Proud Moms?

Imagine them as the picture above but Katsuki a little smaller, just bigger than Izuku a little.

=================================================================

A year have passed since the two women gave birth to their own little bundle of joy. Katsuki resembles his mother. From the sporting ashy blonde hair to the bloody red eyes. They just wished he won't get the rowdy personality of her mom. On the other hand, Izuku resembles her mother so much, from the big doe eyes and emerald green hues of it, to the cheerful personality and her bright smile that seems to brighten up the room. Except for the curls and the freckles, she's more like her mom than her dad and Inko is grateful for it.

Today is Katsuki's birthday and Inko is wapping the gifts to the said boy. Yeah, gifts. Not just one but 3. A new set of baby clothes, an all might plushy ( same to the plushy the boy liked ), and an onesie she made for the boy. She turned her attention at the play pen in the middle of Inko's living room. There sat the two kids who're more like glomping and cuddling each other than playing with their toys.

Katsuki is on her house for now while his parents are preparing for the birthday boy.

"Izuk. Izuk." Katsuki says as he pinch her cheeks lightly. Izuku seemed to understand that Katsuki is saying her name as she giggles and pats Katsuki's head.

Inko snickered as she remembers how 'Izuk' became Katsuki's first word.

It was a normal day for both the Midoriyas and Bakugous. They ate lunch at Inko's and now having conversations after conversations. The kids are playing inside their play pen and the adults are talking. A normal day indeed for them. Then suddenly they heard a small thud. They're just about to ignore it until they heard a loud cry coming from the inside and quickly rushed to see what happened. There little Izuku fell on her stomach, tears coming from her eyes as she wails. Not to mention Katsuki also began crying now with his face red. Then suddenly.

"IZUK!! IZUK! IZUK! IZUK!!!" Katsuki literally yelled at the top of his lungs. He got on his feet and slowly walked then flopped down next to Izuku and tried getting her up. That made the adults in the room to snap out of it. Inko carefully swept Izuku to he arms and put her on her lap as she examine the girl. Sighing with relief as there are no scrapes, she just fell down that's all, nothing serious. Izuku clings to her mother's shirt as if her life depends on it. But for Mitsuki, she's struggling to keep her son still while the said son is whining and trying on reaching the little girl while repeating her name again and again like it was some chant. Katsuki just calmed down once Izuku is seated next to him again and that started Katsuki being to clingy to Izuku.

Inko's finished wrapping up the gifts and now currently walking to the Bakugou's living room with the two kids on a stroller so she can carry the gifts in one go. She arrived just after the cake was placed on the table.

The celebration started not long after. The three adults ate while the ever energetic child of theirs just play around. Just when they're cleaning the mess the kids make, they heard someone say " Mama! Mama! Mama!" They turned to the little girl who keeps saying mama louder and louder.

The lady quickly lift the girl up. Stating how proud she is.

"I'm kind of jealous. At least sweet little Izuku said mama first." Mitsuki said, earning her a couple o laughs from the other two.

================================================================

This is a little short but I promise, the next one would be longer. But for now, I need a fucking sleep. Byeeeeeeee