A Boyfriend's Rage

True to his word, he didn't turned around. Once changed, she's changed, she jumped on his back while the blonde held her still.

At the end of the tunnel, turning on a corner, they were faced by a flaming garbage.

"Endeavor..." They both said in unison.

The greenette is already tired to even care why the flame hero is there. Katsuki on the other hand is glaring profusely at the adult.

"There you are." The guy said. He looked at the blonde. "Leave us alone young man. I need to talk to her." He stated.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to order me around? HUH?!" The blonde growled out.

The greenette put her chin on top of the blonde's shoulder. "Endeavor-san, if you want to tell me something, please just say it." She stated tiredly.

"Fine then. Yagi Izuku, with your strength and powers, you'll be a perfect match to my Shoto. With your quirks and my son's, you'll have the most powerful kid ever that would even surpass All Might! I'll talk to your parents and even arrange the engagement. This is once in a blue moon opportunity. What do you say?" He stated with a grin.

The greenette felt the blonde shake in rage. She tightened her hold on him and leaned her forehead on the back of his head. "Kacchan, calm down. I won't leave you, you know that." She whispered then kissed the back of his head. "I love you." She whispered.

"I know you won't leave me, and I know that you love me......but WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SAY THAT RIGHT AT MY FACE YOU FLAMING GARBAGE SHIT?!! SPOUTING ALL THAT FUCKING RUBBISH AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO FUCKING GRIN??!! YOU'RE MIND IS TOTALLY FUCKED UP!!! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THAT FUCKING DREAM OF YOURS THAT SOMEDAY YOUR SON WILL SURPASS ALL MIGHT!! AND NOW YOU'RE DRAGGING MY GIRLFRIEND TO YOUR FUCKED UP PLAN??!! YOU'LL NEVER GET HER APPROVAL NOR HER PARENTS BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW MUCH OF A FUCKED UP PERSON YOU ARE!!!" The blonde yelled

The greenette gritted her teeth as she felt the blonde's hands that's holding her heat up. She can't even remember the last time the blonde got this angry.

"It's still up to her parents brat. I'm sure my son is a better pair to her." The hero said.

"You...!-" "Let's just go. Kacchan, let's just go to the infirmary." She muttered.

The blonde clicked his tongue before stomping his way around the flame hero.

"Whatever you say, I won't give her to the likes of you." The blonde growled out before completely walking away.

Now far away from that guy, the greenette sighed. "You don't need to do that. I told you, I won't leave you." She said.

"I know! I'm just so fucking mad." He replied.

Arriving at the infirmary, The two toned guy was asleep at one of the beds. The blonde put down the greenette on the bed farthest from Todoroki.

"That's really reckless Izuku. You can control your quirk yet you chose to not to." The old lady stated. 

The greenette laughed nervously. "Sorry Granny Chiyo. At least I won." She reasoned.

"Well, that is to be expected. Both you winning and being reckless. Bakugou, go out first, I'll be doing surgery to her arm." She stated.

"Surgery?!" Both teenagers exclaimed.

"Yes, now go out first." She repeated.

The blonde sighed and kissed the greenette's forehead.

"Good luck Kacchan." She said

"I'll kill that robot." He grinned at her before walking towards the door.