Internships: START!!!

UA first years, Class 1A gathered in front of the train station. Their teacher, Aizawa, stood in front of them and looked more tired than ever, stating reminders for his hyperactive students. After a little more talking of their restless teacher, they were dismissed. With their luggage on them, they parted ways, some are going the same way and some are bidding their goodbyes. 

Izuku, the ever worrywart, stepped closer to the straight-laced classmate. " Iida-kun!" She called, getting the attention of the guy. "If you need someone to talk to... you can always talk to us. We're friends after all." She stated, Uraraka next to her nodding her head. Iida stood there for a moment before facing them, a small smile on his face.

"Sure."

Is his only reply before turning around and walked away to find his train. The greenette sighed before facing the brunette next to her. "Well then, I wish you good luck Uraraka-san!" She cheered, pulling the girl in a hug which the brunette reciprocated. Uraraka pulled away and grinned. "See ya in a week!" She stated before walking away from them.

"Are you done yet?" 

The greenette chuckled a bit before turning around to the blonde scowling behind her. She took her briefcase with her hero costume from his hand and looked up to him. "Come'n Kacchan, I thought you're gonna see me off?" She said with a teasing tone. The blonde clicked his tongue then used his free hand to grab the greenette's. Intertwining them together as they started to walk.

They walked in silence, savoring the few minutes they have until the time they have to part ways. If their trains would wait for them, they would walk even slower than their current pace. Can you blame them? For the 16 years they've been together (Yes, being infants counts), they have never,again, never, they've never been separated. There's not a day where the blonde won't wait for the greenette and there's not a day where the greenette won't cuddle with the blonde. A day of no physical contact or even seeing the other face-to-face is a miracle on itself. And now, they have to endure not being with each other for a week!

They reach the platform and now waiting for Izuku's train to arrive. People passing by them clearly stopping at their tracks for a moment to stare at the two teenagers hugging each other. The blonde patting the his girlfriend's head as the greenette sniffled, trying hard not to cry while burying her face to the blonde's chest. "Kacchan! Why didn't you just chose going to Granpa Torino's?! Why did you have to go Tokyo?! It's so far!" Her whines and protests being muffled by the blonde's uniform. Katsuki pulled the greenette to face him and flicked her forehead. "Can't you stop being a crybaby for a damn second??" He grunted. Izuku just pouted while sniffling. The blonde sighed with frustration. " Izu, stop being a baby. Why are you reacting as if I'm breaking up with you-" 

"Are you?" The greenette quickly countered, glaring at him.

"What the-?! Of course not!" He exclaimed. "How can you even fucking suggest that?" The greenette just pouted before going back to her former position, hugging the blonde even tighter. Katsuki kissed the top of her head.

The train arrive not long after and the two was forced to move apart from each other.

The blonde just walked away after the greenette's train is gone.

"Fuck, its gonna be a tough week." He mumbled as he waited for the train heading Tokyo come.

____________________________________

Izuku walked through the familiar street. Without any kind of map, she walked straight to her destination, already knowing it by heart. She have already gone to her granpa's place for countless time before since she was a kid. Obviously along with the blonde. Gran Torino would always train them or play with them, but mostly train, that's why they both like going there during the summer.

She reached Gran Torino's apartment not long after. Knocking on the old door, she didn't not hear any response from the inside so she just went for it and opened them.

"Hello Gran-! GRANPA!!" She screeched as she knelt down to the old hero splayed across the floor in a pool of blood. She took hold of the unconscious man but halted once she touched the blood-

"This is not blood!! This is ketchup!! Granpa don't scare me like that!!!" She exclaimed. The old man opened his eyes and laughed out loud at the teenager's whining. He stood up and wiped away the stains on hus hero costume. Gran Torino ruffled the greenette's head. "Sorry kid, just gotta give you some scare."

______________________________________

After cleaning up the mess, Gran Torino made her wear her hero costume.

"Hmm. Did ypur mom approved of this design?" The old man asked, snickering. That made the girl blush, clutching the hem of the grint skirt. "This was supposed to be a jumpsuit..." She uttered. The old hero raised an eyebrow. "So Melissa screwed up? That's rare..."

The greenette shook her head no. "No no no no no! Melissa nee-san could never! I just forgot my costume request in Kacchan's room then he changed it cuz I lost on a bet!" She exclaimed. The old man just chuckled at his grandaughter.

"Now enough of that." He stated, posing his fighting stance. Isuku got the message and also readied herself.

"Let's see how far you've reached, Izuku."

"Hai!!"

______________________________________

Meanwhile, at the Tokyo Metropolitan Area where the no. 4 Hero's agency resides, a certain hot headed blonde stood in front of the said no.4 Hero, Best Jeanist, in the pro's office.

"To be honest, I don't really like you." Said by the pro, making the blonde suddenly irritated. Best Jeanist stared at the blonde who's confused and angry at the same time. "You chose me and my office because I ranked as no.4 hero. Isn't that right?" 

Katsuki gritted his teeth, trying to calm himself. God dammit!He was the one who nominated him for fuck's sake! After a moment of calming down, he started. "That's one reason but its not your goddamn business. You nominated me, remember that." He grunted out.

The pro hummed in agreement. "That's right, but recently, all of our candidates are good kids. It's been a while since I've faced someone brutish as yourself and I find it as a challenge." He stated. " Reforming dreadfully ill mannered people like you is what I do as a hero." The pro hero stepped a bit closer to the blonde glaring at him. "You have the characteristics of both sides of a villain and a hero... I'll show those glistening eyes of yours..."

"What makes a hero."