Bonus Chapter (σ≧▽≦)σ

This happened when they were in 2nd year of junior high.

That Time of The Month

Kastuki is on the right place in a bad time. Not just bad but TERRIBLE. He just had to be at the Yagi's doorstep and about to knock when it opened and Toshinori standing on the other side. The man looked so panicked so he got curious why and there he found out.

'Fuck.....its that time of the month.....' He thought to himself as Toshinori nearly begged him to buy what he's about to. Obviously, he can't say no.

So now instead of playing video games with Izuku, here he is, wearing a face mask and a cap, inside a convenience store, standing at the very aisle he never, ever want to step on....

The fucking Sanitary aisle.

He's done this a couple of times, for her mom and now for his girlfriend, but as a guy, a prideful one at thet, buying things like tampons and sanitary napkins just don't match well. But as a responsible guy, he needs to swallow both ego and pride to do this shit.

He grabbed some chocolate bars and powder before moving to the counter to pay for the stuffs he's holding.

"That would be xxx yen in all."

He went out of the store with a grumble under his breath. He walked back to the Yagi residence and after knocking a couple of times before someone opened it.

"Oh Katsuki my boy. Thank you very much. Come in, come in." Toshinori opened the door wide for him to enter. He took of his shoes and slipped on his house slippers he left there for him to use whenever he visits which is everyday.

Katsuki gave Toshinori the paper bag full of Izuku's sanitary needs then going straight to their kitchen with the bag full of chocolates. There he saw Inko making some cookies.

"Good Afternoon auntie. Can I borrow your kitchen?" He asked, taking the lady by surprise and just noticed the teen after. Inko giggled before agreeing.  Out of curiosity at the amount of chocolates, she looked at katsuki,  waiting for him to finish rummaging her cupboards.

"You making something dear?" she asked.

"Last time,  Izu won't stop bugging me about spicy chocolates......." He replied.

He doesn't know why but Izuku's cravings when her periods are either very sweet to spicy shits, so he decided to make spicy chocolates last month and boom, she liked it.

"Do you need any help dear?" Inko once more asked. Katsuki shook his head no and pointed at her doe. "You should finish the cookies auntie. That's for Izu right?  You know how much she craves for sweets during times like this. " He stated.

"Right, right." she said.

They worked in a comforting silence with small conversation sprouting here and there. He left the chocolatee in Inko's care to get something from his house.

Izuku sat on her bed, munching on some spicy crackers from her hidden stash and watching an All Might movie while covered by her All Might blankets and hugging a bunny plushie she received from the blonde on her 7th birthday. She was startled by the harsh knocking from the door, making her drop the crackers which she caught in air thanks to her telikenisis. She glared at the door. "This better be seriously good Kacchan because I almost dropped my food with your freaking knock! "

The door opened and revealing the smirking blonde. "You better be thankful you lil cranky bunny. I brought cookies from your mom and those spicy chocos you would probably kill for. " The blonde snickered.

The greenette flushed but not looking away. "I won't kill for a piece of chocolate." She said.

"So you don't want it?  Suit yourself." He snickered as he was about to walk away.  "W-wait!  I didn't said that I don't want it!!  Gimme that!!" She spluttered out which made the blonde cackle as he walk in her room. Placing the tray on top of her bed which held the bowl of cookies and the plate of spicy chocolates.

The crackers forgotten, Izuku started munching on the treats. "This is better than last time." She said as she took a bite of the spicy chocos. "I added a little more spice. It worked out pretty well. " He said,  popping one piece on his mouth.

After finishing the treats, they sat quietly beside each other, the tray, completly forgotten on the side.

"Kacchan."

"Hmm?? "

"I love you. "

"What the-"

"At least say it's back. "

"Fine... "

".........."

"I love you too Izuku."  He said as he cupped her face and claim a kiss which the girl gave back.

The blonde pulled back and ruffled the girl's hair, and pulled her down to lay on the bed. Izuku snuggled up to him,  clutching at the back of his shirt.

Inko softly knock on the greenette's door but no answer. Opening the door quietly,  she chuckled at the two teenagers sleeping snuggled to each other. She quietly went close to the bed and retrieved the bowl,  plate and tray before going out the room.

"How are they?" Toshinori asked as she reached the bottom of the stairs. Dropping the plate and bowl on the sink,  she went and sat down next to her husband at the living room couch. Toshinori pulling her closer as he hugged her by the side.

"Sleeping snuggled at each other like always." she stated.

"Katsuki really is a reliable man isn't he?"

"Our daughter's in good hands."