Important notice...

I don't want to sugar coat things and I'll just say it straight up now.

After considering the pros and cons, I finally made up my mind and drop this fic. 

Main reason is because this fic is going nowhere. To be honest I don't even know what I'm writing anymore in this other than following the happenings in the manga and anime and if I continued doing that then this will absolutely just go on and on that it won't be enjoyable anymore. 

I know many people enjoy reading this fic but as the person writing it, I personally ain't enjoying it anymore. And that's saying much since I'm quite a push over who's easily pleased with just a little praise. I enjoy reading feed backs since those show that people enjoy my content or if I screwed up but as of now and the past months, I'm finding it hard, or rather, I just simply can't find the motivation to continue this anymore. 

I started this fic with the mindset of just having fun, but with that being the motivation I have making this, or anything really, now gone, I don't know how to continue anymore. 

So I'm really sorry for this.

I don't like lying to you guys, more so to myself, so forcing myself to do things is surefire way to make me do the opposite. Some of you might hate me for this but I just can't really continue this without screwing this up more than I already did. At least now, you guys can already move on from this fic and I don't really want you guys to wait for an update that doesn't exist longer than you've already did.

Again. I apologize for my actions.