The Final Match

"WE'LL BE STARTING IN A FEW!! COMPETITORS BE READY!!!" Announced through the speakers.

Hearing that, the greenette and the blonde sat up.

"Finally! Now I can kick your butt!" Izuku cheered. The blonde snorted and ruffled her hair before replying smugly. "Yeah, I'll kick your ass."

They both stood up and did some stretches before going out of the infirmary. The blonde escorted the greenette to her designated waiting room before going to his.

----------------------------------------

"THE TIME HAS COME!!! THE FINAL BATTLE!!! THE TOP CONTENDER IN YUUEI WILL BE DECIDED HERE!!!"

The whole stadium roared with excitement as the two remaining competitors stepped onto the ring.

They approached each other, but instead of a handshake, the blond pulled the greenette in a tender kiss which the girl returned. This shocked the audience yet they cooed and squealed at them. The greenette pulled away with her face flushed red.

The audience screamed and squealed at the scene.

"HOOO, SUCH TURN OF EVENTS BEFORE A MATCH." Present Mic commented.

"You dumbass." She muttered.

"Just to show off that you're mine that's all." He stated.

The crowd was roaring with excitement. Their class screaming their lungs out as they cheered for them. All the girls on their class yells their support for Izuku, while the other guys are cheering for Katsuki, specifically Sero, Kaminari, and Kirishima. The audience screaming their names as support filled the with confidence.

"Kacchan, want to make a bet?" The greenette started, immediately piqued the blonde's interest.

"Sure, what's the catch?" He asked.

"Hero Names. Whoever wins get to pick the other's hero name." She stated.

"Oh you're on!"

"FINAL MATCH!!! YAGI IZUKU VERSUS BAKUGOU KATSUKI!!!! START!!!"

Bakugou blasted himself forward. Unfazed, Izuku activated full cowl in a second without moving an inch because she knows that the blonde always starts with a right swing.

With her arms flaming, ready to grab the blonde's arm.

"Idiot!" He yelled as he was face to face with her and continued with a left swing which she didn't got to dodge in time. An explosion hit her right in the face. Without hesitating, the blonde went and strike her with a bigger explosion at the front, making her fly back.

"Not so gentlemanly huh." She uttered. Katsuki jumped and made an explosion mid air, acting as a boost towards the greenette who met him halfway with a punch to his gut. His back hit the cement ground with a loud crash. He raised his hand and released a huge explosion at the greenette's face looking down at him. He stood up and jumped to the greenette, his arms in the air ready to explode. The greenette caught him by the shoulder but the blonde went and swing his leg and high kicked her right below the chin. About to fall back, she put her hands back down to the ground for support. She sprung up and kicked the blonde with him in mid air, preventing him from releasing yet another explosion and making him fall on his back. The greenette took this as an opportunity to surprise the blonde. The blonde stood up but was welcomed with a burning sensation wrapped around his arm. A weird fire make shift weapon circled around it. His eyes trailed off to the source and there stood the greenette with a smirk plastered on her face.

"HO! WHAT'S THIS?!!"Exclaimed by present Mic.

"You didn't think I wouldn't have any gimmick did you?" She stated as she pulled the make shift weapon, tightening it up more around his arm. The blonde now with a shit eating grin on his face. "Whip? Really? That's kinky." His snarky comment.