Quirkless.................. Not [Part 2]

Bold and Underlined - Phone Call

=================================================================

She raise her head up and glared at Tsubasa. Her eyes seemingly glowing bright green.

"I'M NOT QUIRKLESS!!" She yelled then raised her flaming hand on Tsubasa's direction. Then a small fireball shoot up to him and stopped just an inch away from between his eyes. Tsubasa sweat dropped. "Let Kacchan go you meanie!!" She then yelled again but not as loud as the last time.

The other kids just watched from a safe distance. Some rushed back inside to get the caretaker. Some are just scared to interfere. They don't now what to do to calm the little girl who's now sobbing and becoming more and more emotional.

Tsubasa slowly backed up, backing away from the ball that can burn literal holes in his small little head. The ball then.... just disappeared. Izuku then fell on her knees, staring at her hands.

Yeah, she got her quirk.... but she almost hurt Tsubasa with it.

"I'm...I'm.... s-s-so-sorry....I..I di-didn't m-mean... it." She said between her sobs. Her face glistening with tears as they stream down from her now puffy eyes and red cheeks.

Seeing this, Katsuki pushed himself up and even stumbled to get to the greenhead. He pulled her to him and hugged her tightly.

"Sshhh Deku. Calm down." He whispered to her ear in a comforting voice. Patting her on the back lightly to calm her.

"But-but Kacchan! I almost hurt Tsubasa! I-I swear K-Kacchan! I....I didn't m-mean it!" She choked out between sobs

The caretakers ran outside after some of the kids told them what's happening, only to see Katsuki comforting a crying mess Izuku and a dazed Tsubasa on the ground. One of them walked to the kids and the other called their parents, telling them to come at the daycare and pick up the kids for today.

When Mitsuki answered a call from the daycare, she just thought that maybe her little runt got into a fight or something and answering the call, she just asked 'Did he won?'

She didn't know it was that serious when the caretaker said to go and pick up her kid and little Izuku since Izuku's mom won't pick up the phone and she started rambling about needing to hurry and shit stuffs

"Wait a goddamn minute! For god sake! Calm the fuck down and tell me clearly what the fuck is happening!" She shouted at the phone and even startled his husband who's reading a newspaper

"I'm sorry Mrs. Bakugou but you need to pick up Katsuki and Izuku. It seems that a kid hurt Izuku and little Katsuki wrestled with him to the ground and something happened that triggered Iittle Izuku's quirk, that's what the other kids told me and now Izuku is cry-"

"Be there in a bit. AND DON'T LET THAT KID NEAR IZUKU NOR KATSUKI OR ELSE YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!"

Mitsuki hanged up there and got her keys and just said she'd get the kids before leaving.

Arriving at the daycare, she just parked right there and then because who gives a fuck? She doesn't. She stormed inside to see the caretaker, the one she assumed to be the one she's talking to earlier, there standing in an obvious nervous stance.

"Where's the kids?" Mitsuki asked right away, making the poor girl jumped a bit and after seeing her, she breath a relieved sigh and brought her to the other side of the daycare where the playground is.

"Katsuki won't let anyone near them. Even I tried talking to him but he just snarled at me." She said.

She walked to her son who's back is facing her. She planted a hand a top his head and he just slapped it away and turned around