Hero Names

The next day, the two families spent the whole day in the beach like a normal family trip.

After their two daybreak, it's time to go back to school.

_________________________

Katsuki stood guard behind the greenette as they are being squeezed by all the people in the train with them. Cursing under his breath because of the morning rush.

"Kacchan, are you alright? You've been cursing the whole time." The greenette asked, leaning back her head to look up at him. The blonde kissed her in the forehead. "Don't worry." He muttered. After the train ride, they walked away from the station under a black umbrella as the rain poured down. The blonde's arm pulling the greenette closer so she won't get wet while Izuku wrapped an arm around his torso.

"Hey isn't that..!"

"Yeah! That's the champion of the sports festival!"

"And the guy beside her is the second placer."

"They're sharing an umbrella, that's so sweet!"

"They must be dating!"

"They kissed remember!"

Izuku's face flushed and her grip tightened as she listen to the people talking about them. Katsuki, on the other hand, have a prideful grin plastered on his face.

Closing to the main building of UA, a running Iida caught up to them.

"What are you two doing, walking leisurely?! We're late, morning Yagi-san, Bakugou-kun!" He exclaimed.

"Late? There's still 5 minutes before class glasses!" The blonde yelled.

"The baseline for a student worthy of UA is starting the day's activities ten minutes early!" He countered.

The blonde closed the umbrella and put it on the rack. The greenette looked at Iida worriedly.

"Iida-kun-"

"If you're worried about my brother, you don't need to be. I'm sorry for causing you unnecessary concern." He stated before walking away.

Their classroom is full of chatters by the hyped students of Class 1-A who're not yet over with the talk about the sports festival that apparently made them in the spotlight for the past two days. 

"Morning." Their teacher said as he walked in, making them all stop with their ruckus and greet him. "Good Morning."

"Aizawa-sensei, I'm happy you were able to remove your bandages!" Asui commented.

"The old lady got over-dramatic with her treatment. But le's put that aside, today's hero informatics period is a little special." He stated.

Now, at this point, most of them are thinking of the worst thing that could happen.

'Please, not hero law-related stuff!!'

'Is it a quiz??'

"It's time to make your codenames, your hero names."

They all cheered, standing up from their chairs with glee-

"This is related to the draft nominations by pros I mentioned the other day..." He started then explained the importance of it, and after, the tally of nominations they received appeared on the board.

"Wow, that's a huge amount of heroes." The greenette muttered.

Yagi                        - 5,892

Bakugou              - 4, 752

Todoroki              - 4, 123

Iida                        -     370