A Short Break For A Nice Date

Katsuki leaned on the car seat as he try not to doze off. The greenette currently asleep on his shoulder as they wait in the car for her parents to come back.
The day has finally come to an end. He's even too exhausted to listen to what Aizawa said earlier. The only thing that he heard is their two day break, which he's thankful about.

After a couple more minutes, Toshinori and Inko went in. Inko turned to look at the teenagers at the back seat and smiled at the sight of the two. "You can rest if you want Katsuki." She said as she notices the blonde's half lidded eyes. The said blonde grunted but closed his eyes nonetheless, making Inko's heart clench. Seeing the two sleeping on the back seat of the car reminds her of the two tired kids resting after a hectic day at the playground.

"They grow so fast." She muttered. Toshinori smiled warmly at her and kissed her forehead. "Yeah, they are." He agrees. He started the car and drove off.

__________________________________

Izuku stirred in her sleep. Her eyes slowly opened. She blinked a couple of times before realizing that she's on a bed and not on a car. He tried to sit up but a heavy weight holds her down. She squirmed under it but it just held her tighter. She then heard a familiar grunt behind her before it spoke. "Stay put Deku. Just rest." Hearing this, she turned her body around and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's torso and buried her face on his chest, the sweet caramel scent comforting her. The arms around her tightened and with that she fell back to sleep.

__________________________________

She woke up with the smell of food and the rustling of bed sheets. At the side of her bed sat the blonde.

"Good morning." She greeted as she stretch out her limbs.

"Stand up nerd. It's already 12 noon." He said, making her eyes go wide and turn to her side table where her clock sat. "I slept till noon? Wow, I've never had that long of a sleep since..... I can't even remember." She uttered. The blonde cleared his throat, getting her attention. He pointed at her coffee table where a two plates of curry and rice was, a pitcher with cold water on it and two glasses were placed.

"Can't I just have a lunch in bed? Is that even a thing?All that's missing is a tray." She whined. The blonde grabbed the bed sheet and tossed it on the floor, making the greenette shiver suddenly from losing the warmth. "Get your ass off that bed. Right now." He ordered. The greenette chuckled and hopped off of her bed. She went straight to her bathroom fix herself first. 

After a couple of minutes, she went out. She sat down the floor next to the blonde.

"Itadakimasu." They said in unison.

The greenette took her first bite and immediately, the flavor and spice hit her taste buds. She looked at the blonde. "You cooked this right? Where's mom and dad?" She asked. The blonde turned to her. "They went out with the hag and old man." He said and went back to his food. The greenette just nodded and also went back to her food.

They finished their food in a matter of minutes. The blonde then went and gathered what they used, making her raise an eyebrow. "You're gonna do the dishes? That's unusual." She said. The blonde then glared at her. "What? You think I can't? And by the way, you fucking stink so take a bath." He stated before going out of the room. The greenette feels something is up but she just shrugged it away. She knows the blonde won't ever hide something from her. 

_________________________________

After taking a well deserved bath, she saw folded clothes and a black sling bag on her bed and a note on top of it. 

'Wear this or I'll kill you. -Katsuki' The note says. She chuckled. The greenette held up the pair.

 The greenette held up the pair

(A/N : It looks like this. Picture from Pinterest.)

She ran her fingers across the fabric then she noticed, it looked exactly the sketch hidden on one of the blonde's drawer. Also, it matches her hair color. She buried her face on the skirt as she feels her face heat up. 

"Seriously...you're gonna be the death of me."

________________________________

She stood in front of her full length mirror and swayed side to side. The clothes fit her perfectly. She wore the black thigh high socks and paired it with a black ankle boots. Her hair tied up into a high ponytail with a red hair tie. The black sling bag hung on her shoulder, carrying her phone and wallet. The door suddenly flung open and there stood the blonde, dressed up in a white shirt under a black denim jacket, paired with a black jeans and black Chelsea boots. "You done yet?" He asked. Izuku turned around to face him and held up both her arms out. "How do I look?" She asked.  The blonde walked to her and held her by the waist then pulled her in for a hug. "I made that. Of course it suits you." He whispered to her ear which she giggled at. He pulled away but intertwined their hand instead and pulled her out of the room. "Kacchan, where are we going?" She asked giddily as they walked down the stairs. "We're going out of course. Why do you think I made the effort to pamper your lazy ass, huh?" He gruffly said. The greenette just chuckled.

Surprising her with a date is a very unusual move by him.

(Time skip by your author)

The greenette have a big bright smile on her face. This has been one of the best dates they have ever gone to. First, they went to the movies and watched the new hero movie which she absolutely enjoyed, because who wouldn't?? After that, they went to an aquarium. They're like kids naming each fish and species, trying to one up each other. And now they're on an amusement park. They already went and rode the roller coaster for 5 times, betting on who can last the Frisbee longer (which she lost at), 3 times on the Drop Tower, 2 on the Pirate Ship, and multiple rides on the Reverse Bungee. She forgot many of them because of the Horror House they just finished. It's not her fault that she can't handle the combination of dark places and ghosts. She's a fan of action movies, not horror ones! She can handle villains but creatures that are dead and moving is a big NO.

The sun is about to set when she pulled the blonde to the Ferris wheel. This is cheesy and all, but a Ferris wheel ride under the sunset is absolutely romantic for her, and since the blonde seems to be spoiling her all day, he didn't complained, well, he did but they're inside now so he can't do anything about it now, can he? 

The greenette, sitting on the blonde's lap and resting her head on his chest, looking out the window as they go higher and higher in a slow pace.

"Did you had fun?" The blonde  asked. She then changed her position on his lap, and now still sitting on his lap sideways, her feet rested on the plenty space the chair have left and leaned her head up. Looking straight into the red orbs of her boyfriend's eyes also staring right at her, his head leaned down to her, only inches separating them. The grinnette smiled sweetly as the blonde brought up his hand up her cheek and caressed it gently as if she's the most precious thing he's ever held in his arms. "Yeah, plenty." She whispered. The blonde leaned in and locked their lips together in a slow passionate kiss.

Two lovers having one of the most unforgettable moments in their life under the beautiful shades of the sunset.

__________________________________

Bakugou's parents are fashion designers so I think he at least know how to make clothes. So I hope you enjoy this chapter.