Bonus Chapter ( ◡́.◡̀)\(^◡^ )

StarJigsaw thanks for the suggestion. Very much appreciated ≧◠ᴥ◠≦✊

_____________________________________

AN ANGRY YOUNG POM AND QUIRK ACCIDENTS

(2nd Year in High School)

Debris falls everywhere as the building starts to crumble down. Izuku using Telekinesis and One For All Full Cowl, she stood at the ground floor of the 5 story building, arms raised upwards, fragments and debris floating up in the air as she holds them while the civilians ran out. She's currently on her internship and they were sent here because of the situation. She was instructed to evacuate the people and help with the villains after. After quite some time, there weren't any more civilians running out. She then piled up all debris she collected on the side and about to run outside when she heard an explosion somewhere up the building and a voice screaming for help. She went for the emergency exit and ran up the stairs to the third floor in a matter of seconds, and also where she heard another shout for help. Looking around, she then saw a middle-aged woman stuck under a pile of rubble. She went to her and removed all the rubble around the victim and carried her on the back. A huge explosion was set off on the floor above, then another again. Being worried to death that there might be still victims up, she ran down in a flash to bring the injured lady to the ambulance and went back again and up the stairs, and the explosion gets louder and louder as she got closer and closer. Instead of hearing yelp for help, she heard a very familiar loud voice screaming in anger. 

Arriving at the rooftop, her hunch is right, it is her ever angry boyfriend. The blonde is fighting a guy which seems to have a sand quirk.

"Kacchan! What are you doing here?!" She yelled. The blonde turned to her for a split second before turning back to the sand guy trying to block him and released another explosion before answering. "WE'RE AT THE AREA WHEN THIS FUCKING RAG SHITS DECIDED TO FUCKING HOSTAGE THE WHOLE BUILDING!!!" He yelled. The greenette nodded to herself and looked around and saw two guys down and tied up. They said there were 7 guys here, so there must be 4 left. "Kacchan finish that already!!" She yelled. The blonde then made a huge explosion, creating a blinding light so she had to cover her eye.  When the light subsided, the blonde stood there with the villain's face planted to the floor. He then proceeded on tying him. The blonde lifted two and put them on each his shoulder as if he's delivering two sacks of rice grains. The greenette decided to help and lifted the last one with her telekinesis.

["Kid! Kid can you hear me?! Where are you?!"] 

The greenette pressed on her transceiver. "I'm here on the rooftop with someone. We captured three of them. We're going down now." She replied

["Three? Kid listen to -sskkkkk-skkkk- there's still- ssskkkkskkkk---]

The greenette removed her transceiver just on time before it sparked. "This thing is broken." She muttered before throwing it on the ground. She then turned to the blonde to say that they should go now. Her eyes widen as a ball of light suddenly hit the blonde, making him fall on his knees as he glowed bright yellow. Not far away, she saw a guy. With gritted teeth, she pulled the guy with her telekinesis and catching him by the collar of his shirt and punched him in the gut. The guy turned to be unconscious after that.

The light subsided and she can't believe what's in front of her.

"Kacchan....?" She uttered.

_____________________________

The heroes rushed to the rooftop after the hero handling an intern named Bakugou Katsuki said that a girl used his transceiver and told them to come up. Although they were surprised to what's waiting for them up the rooftop.